18-Nov-08: Houston - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need help!!!!!!!!

what's the protocol with cameras???

'cause the organizer is afraid there will be a problem with them...................

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:S

hide your camera :lol:

but since there are loooooots of flashes always.. I don't think there will be any problem

have fun pris!

grrrr WHYeeeeeeeeeeee do I have to work night-shift DAMN IT. I miss all the live-updates fun :bigcry:

Mel, where is Angie sitting?

Oh, and I totally forgot that this is the show that Pris is going to..WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! So :censored:excited for her!!! I hope she can contain herself and not throw herself at the guys:laugh3: (especially GUY)

Seems like there's a few coldplayers going tonight, huh? Yeay!!

(sorry, i just caught up with the previous pages I missed b4 i got here)

Sorry, I never learned that lesson in kindergarten! Oops hahahaha. All is fair in love, war, and COLDPLAY-land

(love ya, tho!)

love ya too hun :kiss:

Jo but your here!! that all that matters, i swear i love Carla's quotes. it totally helps me keep up

that's what the presidente is for :D

shove it in your pants if it is small

i used to hide it in my sock and put my pants over it... now there's slim fits and i dunno what your wearing pris...

don't go.... i's an hour later here i aint gone yet !!

I know, but I have to drive to work at 07:30. Anyways, not going anywhere for a little while. I have no husband tonight and too awake to go to sleep. If I go to bed now, I'll be listening to all the noises thinking burglars are breaking in.

Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need help!!!!!!!!

what's the protocol with cameras???

'cause the organizer is afraid there will be a problem with them...................

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

venues don't tend to like them, but also don't search very hard for them either. don't know about the meet and greet, but suggest you be covert

Hola Pris...se que va a ser dificil, pero no te desmalles (is that how it's spelled?) en frente de Guy, ok? Pero mandale mucho cariño de mi parte:wink3: :P

And yup, best bet is stick in bottom of purse, w/ stuff on top, they usually just glance quickly at purses...no biggie.

whatver you do just bring it in we need pictures!!!

what she said!:laugh3:

Better than luck--I wish you FANFUCKINGTASTIC COLDPLAY-KARMA:kiss: (which, duh, you already have, since you're there NOW!!!!)

I know, but I have to drive to work at 07:30. Anyways, not going anywhere for a little while. I have no husband tonight and too awake to go to sleep. If I go to bed now, I'll be listening to all the noises thinking burglars are breaking in.

Nah, that's just the sound of us coldplayers squeeing and madly typing away LOL

just a regular night during a show:laugh3:

Nah, that's just the sound of us coldplayers squeeing and madly typing away LOL

just a regular night during a show:laugh3:

I knew you all were loud, but I didn't think you'd be loud enough to carry over the Atlantic :P :laugh3:

LiquidSky is there with Angie

yay they found each other