✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

harrisonrules

Yeah, Cemeteries is definately the song I'm looking the most forward to, then Yes/Chinese Sleep Chant second. I'm still trying to decide whether to skip ahead a few tracks first listen or listen straight from Life In Technicolor to The Escapist. I will do that soon of course!

I'm definitely listening from start to finish....well I think everyone should anyway!!

Why is it called 42? Is it something to do with the U2 song called '40'? I don't get it. Chris mentions to be a the #1 band in the world you have to have a song containing a number in it. Is he just been funny???

I can hardly wait to hear it as well, but I think I'm now going to wait for the whole album to come out ... even if it is "leaked". There's something to be said for the waiting and listening to the whole record in the order it was intended to be listened to. Does that make any sense??

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get all the hype over 42. I can't stand it for some reason. The music is okay, but I don't like the lyrics.

"Those who are dead,

are not dead,

they're just living in my head."

I don't know why, but that just sounds stupid to me. 42 is my least favorite song on the album.

What I REALLY dislike of the song was the part when the all-mighthy preview started, I mean, the song has great parts, and such great style, but combined, they don't seem to work.

Either way, great song however.

• 1 month later...

this is my 42nd post... sorry, i couldn't resist putting it here :P

such and amazing song.. they all are, but i just love the contrast in the different parts of the song. they just build it up so gradually and perfectly. i can't wait to see them live and hear it.

this is my 42nd post... sorry, i couldn't resist putting it here :P

such and amazing song.. they all are, but i just love the contrast in the different parts of the song. they just build it up so gradually and perfectly. i can't wait to see them live and hear it.

it's so great live;)