June 26, 201115 yr Watching the Glasto concert!!! Coldplay was phenomenal. They haven't lost an ounce of their talent in these past 12-13 years! :D And graduating from hs was also exciting/awesome. :]
June 26, 201115 yr Coldplay during the Glastonbury concert... and I was told that my brother's cancer is gone. :)
June 26, 201115 yr ^ Wow, now that's a pretty happy day :) GLASTONBURY and...well that's pretty much it.
June 26, 201115 yr met my cousin's cousin in law and his family. one of his little daughter's first and only words to me was "can i have a hug?" haha so cute. :laugh3:
June 26, 201115 yr Coldplay during the Glastonbury concert... and I was told that my brother's cancer is gone. :) THIS made me happy!! :) And of course,Glasto!!! :D
June 27, 201115 yr Future of Forestry. Emily liking Future Of Forestry. Oh, and buying the Five Iron Frenzy DVD. :dazzled:
June 27, 201115 yr graduating from hs was also exciting/awesome[/color]. :] Congratulations. :thumbsup:
June 27, 201115 yr I have had a good and busy day buying roller-bed and plastic boxes to store things in - and buying new and bigger pots for my plants. And vacuum-cleaning and washing the floors. So a very good, hot and productive day. :)
June 29, 201115 yr I wonder if I saw one of these goofy stickers when I was in the London Underground last year and I didn't even notice http://stickersonthecentralline.tumblr.com/
June 29, 201115 yr ^hehe the fact that the mail people were forced to go back to work today so now my dvd i ordered can come here~
June 29, 201115 yr I looked up "Snickers" just because you said that and I found a recipe for Snickers pie. O_O
Create an account or sign in to comment