✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:stunned: "chocolate chip cookies and violent video games" now that's an interesting combo!:laugh3:

Glad you had good success David! Ebay has been a pretty good experience for me too, and dare I mention Craig's list? San Francisco hippies:hippy: started it all, and it's a good thing for heavy goods, local exchanges. What does the UK have as a counterpart?

Speed of Sound on Clear Vinyl - that's interesting! Something new to me, in a retro fashion - how does it sound played from vinyl?

& Don't Panic - which finds it's connection into Life, the Universe and Everything - how amazing, and as a single! I'm amazed.

:laugh3: Get your naked aggressions out on the vid, take the chocolate as a boost eh? We all have ways of venting frustrations, so you're quite alright there.

feeling a bit less reticent today - for me, I choose the simple inane game of Pakman, and I go for the fair trade chocolate - a little ying with the yang.:)

But today, what made me happy was oddly seeing a beautiful thunderstorm with lighting off in the distance - because I got to watch the excitement, but not be underneath it!