✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go introduce myself next Friday in a daycare center for replacements, always better than nothing.

maybe they agree or not but fingers crossed

pfff not fair, I have no job .it's a nursery school but of the state and not a true daycare. and to replace a educator of children .

So the degree. my paper not is an educator of children but accompanying after school (homework animations with the children)

but I still have a chance in an association familyservice. Parents research for the nanny.

the association proposal for a job in a family.

I can introduce myself to be nanny of a baby. but the mother wants a mother who has a baby and to keep her baby.

I not know how was going to find :thinking:

but the positive is that I have a good CV, and I'm an Italian too. and experiance with babies and in maternity work too.

and if nothing works. I make course stupid of job search in factories. and introduce myself to Mrs. Martin.

*Coincidence stupid*

Prince of China. I really like it - it sounds so fresh. I expect it to top the charts. :awesome:

I fell asleep with that song on my mind. When I woke up I had a Danish song on my mind. I went back to sleep and when I woke up I had Paradise on my mind.