What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Aw,sorry to hear that. :(

Not much for me either, but digging through my old, bad music made me chuckle..

Maybe I should do that too.

I wait, I don't even know where my old music collection is. Can't even do that! :laugh3:

uhhhh i hate my life. :laugh3:

Our softball team winning both the quarterfinals and semifinals in the playoffs tonight... now on to the finals next week!

Congratulations! I will cross my fingers for your softball team. :thumbsup:

What made me happy today? I attended an interesting meeting - and I received a nice email reply.

I'll go introduce myself next Friday in a daycare center for replacements, always better than nothing.

maybe they agree or not but fingers crossed

Good luck Lory! Sometimes the best things happen in life, whether or whether you don't expect/believe it. :)

Also the job might be really cute and you will have some nice interaction with people. Kids are honest.

What for me? :dazzled:

This made me smile (http://www.facebook.com/coldplay) :nice:

Hello people of the Netherlands. Coldplay's new album, Mylo Xyloto, is released in your country on 21 October. You can pre-order it from
now, and you'll get Paradise today. (Did you know, the colour orange features on the cover of four out of five Coldplay albums? Judging by your amazing football fans, we thought you might like that...)

Good luck Lory! Sometimes the best things happen in life, whether or whether you don't expect/believe it. :)

Also the job might be really cute and you will have some nice interaction with people. Kids are honest.

What for me? :dazzled:

thanks Kim , is kind ;) Yes this work is perfect for me, is pity that is not a permanent job. and I have always to find a permanent job that I do not like (the sale, or factories, office cleaning maintrances)

But it is always better than nothing. and I hope they agree this job

register finally in the new degree thought i had to take 6 subjects instead of the whole 10, and notice that indeed the law is on my side and so all my payment was of only 2 digits instead of 4 in the other degree the previous years.

:dance:

lotta stuff to read this year, but all worthy. :nice: