• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! :)

529153_10150748407863691_520393865_n.jpg

"I find it hard to remember things I don't give a crap about." - Dr. House

Oh, I guess I'm addicted to him, both in shows and in reality. :lol:

Dayum, but I miss him so much!!!

THIS VIDEO MADE ME ECSTATIC TODAY!:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAeORzMvUoI]Coldplay Live Green Eyes @ Boston TD Garden (31/07/2012) - YouTube[/ame]

Getting this message from a person on Wattpad who says he's Chris Martin:

So I decided to indulge myself with "fan fiction" and found your story to be a very cute one. I'm afraid to venture any further into the spectrum, so i just logged in through facebook and wanted to say that i really would like to continue conversing. my email is [email protected]. I totally understand if you don't wish to, but I would love to talk one on one to a fan of coldplay.. i don't usually get an oppportunity and i thought this would be perfect. we can discuss joining us on tour later.

Sounds legit. :nod:

Getting this message from a person on Wattpad who says he's Chris Martin:

So I decided to indulge myself with "fan fiction" and found your story to be a very cute one. I'm afraid to venture any further into the spectrum, so i just logged in through facebook and wanted to say that i really would like to continue conversing. my email is [email protected]. I totally understand if you don't wish to, but I would love to talk one on one to a fan of coldplay.. i don't usually get an oppportunity and i thought this would be perfect. we can discuss joining us on tour later.

:thinking: Do you think it is real? If so, shouldn't you hide that e-mail address?

(I don't think it is, tbh :\ but time will tell, right :))

^ Whut? How is that even possible. I've read the book and it's a small story. How does he stretch that out in 3 films? Especially after he summarized the LotR trilogy into three movies, while that could easily have been a television show of many hours.

^ Whut? How is that even possible. I've read the book and it's a small story. How does he stretch that out in 3 films? Especially after he summarized the LotR trilogy into three movies, while that could easily have been a television show of many hours.

The LOTR trilogy was executed brilliantly so I don't dare whinging over that not being a TV series, but making"The Hobbit" a movie trilogy seems quite a forced effort, I agree. Is there any note on why it is necessary ( I don't think that's the word in question) to have it in three parts? I might go check that out.

^^ Yeah I was wondering as well. Apparently Jackson wanted to tell more of the tail by taking stuff out of LotR's appendix (not sure if he means the Simarillion or the dragging end of the books that really don't make up a good story either).

Now the idea just sounds bad. Just make it another movie then or stop where the book The Hobbit stops man, it does not do justice to the original story to make up stuff. Not that this does not happen all the time in film remakes ... but still, no. Seems like someone is following the new trend in movie-making: If the serie seems a success, then why not spread the story over more movies? (Harry Potter, Twilight, Hunger Games)

I don't think it will do the movies any good :(