✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^:surprised:

My brother and my sister are here for the week-end (well, they arrived today and are leaving tomorrow, so it's very short) & tonight we had dinner all together, so my parents, my grandma, my brother, my sister & me (& a couple of friends my sister invited) :awesome: Nowadays it almost only happens at Christmas time, as usually my sister and my brother don't manage to come here at the same time. Anyway, I'm very happy to see them both :cheesy:

This didn't make me happy but. I was just on Facebook, and I read that one of my friends had just passed away yesterday due to cancer. He hid it well, I didn't even know. I remember when we would both play pool together at the Boys and Girls club in middle school. He graduated the year I started high school. We shared a class and he was always a happy, smart outgoing person. Rip DJ, you will never be forgotten. I dedicate Coldplay's song for you and your family. I'm glad the pain has gone and hope you are in a happy place.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY9b6jgbNyc]Coldplay - Fix You - YouTube[/ame]

^:surprised:

My brother and my sister are here for the week-end (well, they arrived today and are leaving tomorrow, so it's very short) & tonight we had dinner all together, so my parents, my grandma, my brother, my sister & me (& a couple of friends my sister invited) :awesome: Nowadays it almost only happens at Christmas time, as usually my sister and my brother don't manage to come here at the same time. Anyway, I'm very happy to see them both :cheesy:

That's really nice - and yes, just like Christmas, so I have found this for you:

Yesterday, after coming home for a job I had I found out that the lights above the lifts/elevators had gone out. And I had to make some calls and stuff that forced me to change plans and stay home - so I sat down in my sofa and looked at the TV channels. On VH1, Denmark I heard the end of SHIVER. Nice - the week-end theme was supposed to be Boybands so when VIVA LA VIDA started I thought: WHAT is this. I had expected Take That, Backstreet Boys - but one Coldplay song / video followed the other.

I heard 20 Coldplay songs (Trouble played twice - once with the band playing it - and then the well-known video with Chris and Guy being prisoners). Very nice surprise.

The day before I had thought that I was a bit tired of only hearing Paradise and Princess of China these days from VH1, Denmark and most radio stations - so really nice.

Very early this morning a radio station played FIX YOU :heart:

Later today (a little before noon) I will be picked up - the girls meeting once a month to have dinner at a certain restaurant in Copenhagen - will be meeting today - at one of the girls.

The weather is now fresher again after 2 very hot and humid days where I was sweating all the time. So nice.

But it was very strange - a small country, but nonetheless: Yesterday in western Denmark: Temps around 18 degrees and in eastern Denmark incl. the capital: Up to 28 degrees and very humid weather.

Now temps are around 18 degrees Celsius - maybe up to 20 degrees C today.

I just read that Mylo Xyloto has passed the 5 million mark in sales. :vuvuzela: Congratulations.

This didn't make me happy but. I was just on Facebook, and I read that one of my friends had just passed away yesterday due to cancer. He hid it well, I didn't even know. I remember when we would both play pool together at the Boys and Girls club in middle school. He graduated the year I started high school. We shared a class and he was always a happy, smart outgoing person. Rip DJ, you will never be forgotten. I dedicate Coldplay's song for you and your family. I'm glad the pain has gone and hope you are in a happy place.

Coldplay - Fix You - YouTube

So sorry to hear, but so glad to hear that your friend had such a positive impact on others. Virtual hugs to you, and prayers and good thoughts for DJ and his family. :hug:

Finally playing VLV on piano WITH the band! Gave me shivers, mistakes and all.:)

Getting much needed rest and not waking up in pain today.

You are suffering from pain - back problems?

I had hoped that you would be able to post a video of you playing Viva la Vida. Hopefully, it will be possible later.

You are suffering from pain - back problems?

I had hoped that you would be able to post a video of you playing Viva la Vida. Hopefully, it will be possible later.

Haha, we messed it up so badly I'd never post video if we had got any. But it'll get better.:) I've been playing a lot tis week and thought my neck, shoulders or wrist might have had enough, but so far so good.

Good luck! :D

------------------

Just thinking about that copy arriving in the mail in September is enough to make me happy...

Thanks! :)

529153_10150748407863691_520393865_n.jpg

"I find it hard to remember things I don't give a crap about." - Dr. House

Oh, I guess I'm addicted to him, both in shows and in reality. :lol:

Getting this message from a person on Wattpad who says he's Chris Martin:

So I decided to indulge myself with "fan fiction" and found your story to be a very cute one. I'm afraid to venture any further into the spectrum, so i just logged in through facebook and wanted to say that i really would like to continue conversing. my email is [email protected]. I totally understand if you don't wish to, but I would love to talk one on one to a fan of coldplay.. i don't usually get an oppportunity and i thought this would be perfect. we can discuss joining us on tour later.