✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

My dad looked very happy of the presents we got him for his birthday! :cheesy:

And he discovered that Charlie Watts from The Rolling Stones uses Gretsch drums, which is also the brand of the drums he used when he was a teenager! :awesome:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I travelled to Odense by train today to visit a friend of mine. We visited the H.C.Andersen museum in Odense, had lunch, then were sailing on Odense river and then walked to her apartment where we had a nice dinner. All this in beautiful summer weather (sunshine and temps up to 28.5 degrees Celsius). Then I travelled back to Copenhagen.

My boyfriend is trying to get into drawing and trying to teach himself. I love drawing (I'm not super great at it), I just think it's cool that he's trying something I love. So I'm giving him drawing pencils and materials.

Kind of the same way that I'm trying to get into reading. He loves reading, so I'm giving it a shot. He's giving me books he thinks I might like.

Getting my laptop back :D

With the UWTB sticker I had put on it :awesome:

(I was worried they may send me a brand new computer, because in that case I would have lost my sticker forever :anxious:....but I didn't :D)

Because it is another beautiful summer day in Denmark: Sunshine from a blue sky - and temps around 25 degrees C.

And I have just heard 3-1 (3 songs from one artist - Coldplay) from MTV, Denmark, and my all-time favourite VIVA LA VIDA was among those 3 - it was Paradise - VIVA LA VIDA :heart: and then Princess of China.

And I will go for a bicycle ride very soon after finishing my laundry and buy some new shoes and then find a shadowy place to enjoy the wonderful weather.