✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Concert for Sandy Relief last night with all these great artists:

Paul McCartney, Alicia Keys, Chris Martin & Michael Stipe (collaboration in Losing my Religion), Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel, Bon Jovi and the Rolling Stones.

One of the highlights was LOSING MY RELIGION (Chris was so happy to be onstage with Michael Stipe - a FANBOY, lol). And then Viva la Vida accompanied by guitar (I prefer the piano) and Us against the World accompanied by piano which was amazing.

I do hope for a great result from sales on iTunes of songs from this event.

Receiving a package from a coldplayer (it was not from my secret santa - I am still waiting for at least a card). :dance:

Donating to Hurricane Sandy Relief. I hope those people find their way back. :)

:thumbsup:

I have a half-cousin - she and her husband and one of their sons live in a house in New York. A tree fell onto their backyard crushing a shed and tearing down all wires so they have had no electricity for more than one month and wires all over the yard. The water in their swimming-pool ran into the basement. So it has not been a good time for them since hurricane SANDY hit.

I watched the show - it was amazing. :heart:

:thumbsup:

I have a half-cousin who lives in New York. A tree fell onto their backyard crushing a shed and tearing down all wires so no electricity for more than one month. The water in their swimming-pool ran into the basement.

I watched the show - it was amazing. :heart:

I'm so sorry. :( I hope your cousin is alright. I'm sure you have phoned them or contacted them to make sure their safe.

That concert was amazing. I really like Chris's acoustic guitar rendition of Viva La Vida.

I'm so sorry. :( I hope your cousin is alright. I'm sure you have phoned them or contacted them to make sure their safe.

That concert was amazing. I really like Chris's acoustic guitar rendition of Viva La Vida.

They are alright. I sent them an email before SANDY hit asking them to take care. And yesterday I received a Christmas card from her describing what happened and later the same day an email. So we have been in contact.

One of their sons is helping them also. So I think that they will be alright.

My computer working again. I fucking lost all my files, but I'm glad I didn't have to trash it. Besides, the important files are all in my e-mail. I think if I had asked for professional help, I'd get my files as well, but seeing that I can't spend any money now, that's the best deal I could get.

bummer! My home computer fails to recognize my admin. password, so I'm in the library here using this computer - oh well, such is life, glad you got yours up and running Suzan:)

It makes me glad that you are back again, Chuck. But it is not good that your home computer does not work meaning that you cannot be online very often - only when you have the time to get to the library.

And your long absence prevented me from voting for you in the category of MOST INTERESTING POSTER - you would be my obvious choice.

One of the ladies I help - accompanying her to horse-riding lessons / taking them to a cafe for coffee and cake - and I will be having lunch on Sunday followed by gospel concert. It made me happy that this opportunity arose. :thumbsup: