✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

Hahahaha that's funny. I''m working. And my co-worker, who is one year ahead of me. Anyway, I post something about Coldplayer.

"Ah, these are what I do recently.

1. Do any assignment from college

2. Do a part-time job

3. Prepare college midterm

4. Play the guitar

5. Be a Coldplayer

6. Blog"

And he asked me what is "coldplayer". "Do you know Coldplay?" I said. "I don't know." he said. "Well, it's a band. And Coldplayer means their fans." I said. "I get it." he said.

When he left for the toilet, oh my god I saw there's a window of his computer. The page shows a search of dictionary. He searched "Coldplayer" and found nothing.

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Happy to learn that Catherine Middleton and Prince William are expecting a baby :nice:

With their genes, that baby is going to look super cute :nod:

Great news. And you're right: The baby must be super cute with genes from Will & Kate plus grandma Diana. And the Queen is/was also good-looking.

I have had a good day getting things done. :)

And I am also glad that Chris is joining the impressive list of artists (i.a. Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney, Alicia Keys and Billy Joel) performing at the humanitarian concert on 12.12.12 to help the Sandy victims. :) :thumbsup:

I'm happy because today I got a call from my little brother he told me that he has a new girlfriend , I'm really happy for him :) and when I wake up this morning I look up outside it was snowing yess than I listing to christmas lights so I am really happy :)