✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12-Dec-08 - Manchester, MEN Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have got block J - Floor tickets on row T, but a friend has got block 113 lower tier and said I could join them !!

Just wondered if anyone could give me their opinion on which tickets they think are the best... the floor (at the back) or block113 ?

Any advise would be appreciated :)

I know I am going but no idea where my seat is as I have booked with a coach company to have travel included what with the cost of fuel these days, plus I am going both manchester gigs, All I know is that its a lower tiered seat. Will be my first coldplay gig, so am very very excited!!!!

• 3 months later...
I have got block J - Floor tickets on row T, but a friend has got block 113 lower tier and said I could join them !!

Just wondered if anyone could give me their opinion on which tickets they think are the best... the floor (at the back) or block113 ?

Any advise would be appreciated :)

113 anytime. its practically on top of the stage at the side. great views

• 2 weeks later...

Coldplat at MEN Arena, Fri 12th Dec 2008, need to swap/sell 2 tickets !

As the thread title says, I need to get rid of the tickets for the Friday as I cant make the gig. I really want to go though and would rather swap the tickets for 2 on the Thursday.

I will sell them if needs be, dont want a profit though !

Cheers

Hey everyone,

New to the forum, I guess mainly for selfish reasons to begin with! But seetickets (as usual) screwed up a bit, and i got a double order so 2x 2 tickets.. I'm not sure which seats are better though:

Block 116 L, 5-6 (too much to the side of stage?)

Block 109T, 15-16 (too far away?)

Will be my first time watching so wanna make sure the seats are as good as possible!

Any help would be really appreciated :)

Thanks for the welcome and the help!

My sister and I were actaully gonna pick the 109 seats if we didn't get a response, though we had no clue how far away it actaully was.. but definitely seems like your knowledge is to be trusted hehe.. 116 it will be, thanks again :) See you around the forum!

hey iadamh, fellow 116'er! I dont think we're very lucky with the seating though, cause yeh the tickets did just come in today, and even on the tickets it says :'sideview!'.. doesnt sound too promising :( Does anyone know if you can actaully see the stage aswell aswell as the arms, or will the side-support of the stage make it completely unviewable?

hey iadamh, fellow 116'er! I dont think we're very lucky with the seating though, cause yeh the tickets did just come in today, and even on the tickets it says :'sideview!'.. doesnt sound too promising :( Does anyone know if you can actaully see the stage aswell aswell as the arms, or will the side-support of the stage make it completely unviewable?

we sat in 216 (Ithink) for Take That and it was fine. it was definitely a side-on view but we didn't miss too much, just whatever was happening at the very back of the stage. think I still have pics from that angle on my phone, so will try and upload when I get home later

ah wow that would be great thanks!! Already happier just hearing that it may only be the back of the stage that you can't see, well if it was 216.. but thanks for the help, still had to decide whether to sell the 116 or 109 tickets (for face-value ofcourse:cool:)