✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12-Dec-08 - Manchester, MEN Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries, thanks anyways jenjie! Its good enough to know that it may only be the back of the stage that we wont see.

As for supports, I actaully have no clue. Usually I'm much more bothered bout supports, but by far excited enough for coldplay to make up for it!

No worries, thanks anyways jenjie! Its good enough to know that it may only be the back of the stage that we wont see.

As for supports, I actaully have no clue. Usually I'm much more bothered bout supports, but by far excited enough for coldplay to make up for it!

the email with the photos finally turned up. Vodafone is rubbish, its taken 2 days!!!!!

I don't think you can tell so well from the 1st picture. the second one is better because you can see the pillar at the front of the page and then the gauzy curtain behind that.

v.p?uid=Jenjie&pid=612590&sid=ikt73dmqG9

v.p?uid=Jenjie&pid=612589&sid=nxE99gilm2

ooh thanks again, really nice of you! Especially cause it seems like it was such a hassle to get the pics off your phone, i thought it would just be a cable?

The seats are much better than i expected, i thought it really would be only the arms of the stage that they would walk onto once in a while that were visible. So all is good!!

As for take that, any good live or just nice nostalgic feelings? Quite amazed they sold out 5 (?) nights in a row in manc!

anyone need tickets for tomorrow?

trying to get rid of 2 tickets for tomorrow nights gig, im still going but my mum cant go now as she is in hospital so ive got 2 tickets spare.

i could meet to give tickets in Manchester tomorrow, im going shopping there in the morning and i will be obviously going tomorrow night for the gig if thats easier! would hate for them to go to waste, they are seated on the floor, think their block G, would be wanting ticket price for them.

hope someones interested:)

Yay! One more sleep :) I'm getting soooo excited now.

Anyone planning/bought anything off the merch stall on this tour? I'd like a badydoll tee but dunno which design to get. The Yes heart looks lush but I'm not really a pink sort of a girl. And I don't know what size to go for...I hope the small isn't really small :(

guys we need to be the loudest crowd in the world tommorow lets make it a night to remember

after tonight's slow start, we have ground to make up. No way will I have them going back to London saying Liverpool is better than Manchester if I can help it :lol:

arggghhh! the dreaded lurgy has caught up with me. :cry: today I am Death and you are all my friends :laugh3: I have a nose to rival rudolph, my face looks like a hamster's and I knackered my knee last night (think it might have been when the stoopid man knocked into me and sent me sprawling over the Oxfam stall).

arggghhh! the dreaded lurgy has caught up with me. :cry: today I am Death and you are all my friends :laugh3: I have a nose to rival rudolph, my face looks like a hamster's and I knackered my knee last night (think it might have been when the stoopid man knocked into me and sent me sprawling over the Oxfam stall).

Oh noes!:stunned:

Is Ian ill as well?:\

You have to feel better. You've waited too long for these shows!!:(

Awwww, sorry to hear that!!!

Hope you're feeling better once you're there!!!!! :nice:

we're going for a big juicy burger full of grease and cholesterol before the gig. I might even stretch to chips and gravy or a KEBAB on the way back. It's Friday! :D

Yaaayyyyy........... heart attack in a burguer :lol:

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

hope you had fun peeps :D

awwww.... hope you feel better :\

waitt you went flying over the oxfam booth and pete didn't show? :stunned:lucky....

I'm fine touchwood :uhoh:

aiiiiiiiiiiii :uhoh: