✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Our tour will feature magic balls" - ????

mryark

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
Oh man, they're really asking for pervy reactions!

it's almost like they are reading! :lol:

yeah.. magic balls.... I can only imagine:lol:

I have no idea for sure what they could mean but I wonder if you get to keep these mysterious "magic balls"...it sounds like something I'd want to have lol.:thinking:

oh I def. want to have it.. specially if it comes from Jonny:P

Guest LiquidSky
"lemme see those magical balls!!"

god help me if somebody yells this at a gig... :lol:

Oh jesus! Those gigs are gonna be a lot of fun :wink:

Guest LiquidSky

I think I might wear a CCC shirt at a gig. I still need to get one. I'm probably gonna get the black one:thinking:

Guest LiquidSky
I'm going to make a HWSTW tee for the gigs, so Coldplayers will recognize me...I may even rip it off and throw it onstage depending on how close our seats are.:)

I would probably throw myself on stage :p

Guest LiquidSky
You know, this talk of Magic Balls might me a sort of underhanded shout out to the Perv Unit!

They know we are watching them!

I can dream. :P

That's what I thought too... it would be funny if it actually was. Well actually it would be cool 'cause that means they are in you know:wink3::lol:

I don't like the idea that their tour will feature "magic balls"? Is it really necessary? Why do they invest so much money for the stage and props when ticket prices know no limits at the same time?

From what I hear is that really a lot of people in my country are just disappointed about the cheeky ticket prices and some of the best supporters are not able to buy tickets. It's especially hard for students.

Would it not have been possible to forgo some props to minimize ticket prices? I think the music should still come to the fore...

Guest LiquidSky

well everyone knew that Coldplay was gonna be going on tour soon.. so that left a lot of time to save up but it's gonna be even more crazy when you start going to ebay and seeing how much those tickets are being sold for.

MAGIC BALLS. HAHAHAHHAA

This thread is a riot. They're ASKING for pervy reactions :laugh3:

Omg. This is too funny. "Magic balls". Pahahahaha

maybe....we'll get to play with their magic balls...

:D

melanie you are blamed for my explosion :bomb:

I am so yelling out during the concert. "SHOW US YA MAGIC BALLS!!" hahahaHA. We are so doing that.

PERVS UNITE.

its what they are going to wear - NOTHING - otherwise we'd have a rather difficult time seeing those magic balls:laugh3:

Now THERE'S an image. Makes the revolutionary clothes a bit redundant no?!

Now THERE'S an image. Makes the revolutionary clothes a bit redundant no?!

well..Jonny and Guy would be covered sort of...but Chris and all his jumping around...hope there won't be any kids there...they could get frightened:laugh3:

and as for shirt color...i'll vote for blue or green...the eye colors of the two sexiest straight gay guys ever:D

well..Jonny and Guy would be covered sort of...but Chris and all his jumping around...hope there won't be any kids there...they could get frightened:laugh3:

and as for shirt color...i'll vote for blue or green...the eye colors of the two sexiest straight gay guys ever:D

Poor Chris. S'long as neither Apple nor Moses are in the crowd. Otherwise they will be scarred for life. Just like me!:lol: