✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Our tour will feature magic balls" - ????

mryark

Some of the balls they throw into the crowd will be golden or they'll all have numbers on and anyone with a certain number on the ball, or a golden one, will win a CD, or something like that.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaphs those sort of balls The Flaming Lips have used during shows, when the person is surrounded by a ball, you know, they stand inside a ball and play, that would be cool! :cool:

(sorry if anyone already posted something about that, I didn't have the patience to look through all pages of pervert fantasies ;))

Perhaphs those sort of balls The Flaming Lips have used during shows, when the person is surrounded by a ball, you know, they stand inside a ball and play, that would be cool! :cool:

(sorry if anyone already posted something about that, I didn't have the patience to look through all pages of pervert fantasies ;))

Do you mean these balls:P: .... This would be amazing, Chris walking over the crowd

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qFcxpZ8Q0zI

MAGIC BALLS. HAHAHAHHAA

This thread is a riot. They're ASKING for pervy reactions :laugh3:

Omg. This is too funny. "Magic balls". Pahahahaha

melanie you are blamed for my explosion :bomb:

I am so yelling out during the concert. "SHOW US YA MAGIC BALLS!!" hahahaHA. We are so doing that.

PERVS UNITE.

Snap! Good idea! I'll be like, JONNY!!! SHOW US YOUR SEXY MAGIC BALLS! YOU SWEATY SEXY MAGIC! That gave me an idea.... I wonder if we're allowed to bring in signs.... cuz... if so...

Has anyone ever heard that song, Magic Stick by 50 Cent? It definitely goes together.

Do you mean these balls:P: .... This would be amazing, Chris walking over the crowd

Exactely! that would be so god damn amaing! :stunned::D

But I hope they would do it in a different way do, so they don't just do a complete rip-off on The Flaming Lips.

I didn't see this thread when I made my thread in the Coldplay live section. Could someone merge mine into this one since it's longer??

^You're saying you want to take Coldplay's magic balls home with you??;)

That is EXACTLY what I'm saying! Why not?! Yeaaa.