✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

22-Sep-2008: O2 Arena, Prague - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, Mehelik, what does it meen?) in Budapest Chris apologized for his "laughable Hungarian”;)

Oh, sorry ... :)))) And what do you think? "Konečně jsme tady?" It does mean "We are finally here"..maybe... but lovely was his pronunciation...;);) .. and I trust that his Hungarian was laughable, but he has effort, I appreciate it..;);)

Ha-ha, so lovely and modestly!:) Chris always has effort, every concert is original and homely good. Its aspiration to speak with public in its native language - simply shaking! I THINK all love him more for it)

You´re right!!! I think so too:smug: ... they are really modest and it´s simply amazing;) and I think that they aren´t any bigheaded stars .. they play at ease twice Fix You and we can perceive that they enjoy it! ... amazing....:cool:

I am glad for you, then on September, 22nd I was in Budapest and was surprised very much having read it!) it was as a certain gift, after all they were in Prague the first time. Though probably not simply gift, and public was shaking I guess, because in Hungary they were for the first time too but anything extraordinary haven't played except standard setlist.:smash:

.. we had luck:) .. the second Fix You was because the first went awry.. :laugh3: ... but otherwise they played standard setlist too...:guitarist: ...... but I think, it´s loss, that they haven´t more concerts in 2009 in other, mostly smaller countries ... :(

• 2 weeks later...
OK, OK, you´re right :D .. Chris fiddle-faddle (it´s pretty word :D ) sometimes.. but he is my God nevertheless :laugh3:

some kind of Personal Jesus?)

well, I'm assured that they will back to Prague!

but I doubt that they return to Budapest and precisely I know that they wouldn't arrive to Kiev, never!)