✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

22-Sep-2008: O2 Arena, Prague - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they always fly from concert to concert, ,or do you think when the concerts are a certain distance from each other, then they will drive.

I dont mean from like from NY to CT which is only 1 1/2 hrs.But say a 4 hr drive,would they then fly..???:inquisitive:

Chris looks soooooo freaking cute!!!!!!!![/size]

And it looks like hes not wearing hes wedding ring!!! :thinking:

I agree, he's so cuute! I love these pics, but why is he not wearing his ring?!

Do they always fly from concert to concert, ,or do you think when the concerts are a certain distance from each other, then they will drive.

I dont mean from like from NY to CT which is only 1 1/2 hrs.But say a 4 hr drive,would they then fly..???:inquisitive:

maybe you should ask the oracle. Or the great Angie:P

Two things about those pics....if they are from today, then they didn't fly in until 4 something...you can see a clock in one of the shots...seems kind of late with a soundcheck still to do:inquisitive:

AND does Christopher have on his Barack shirt under that long sleeve one?:laugh3::laugh3:

I agree, he's so cuute! I love these pics, but why is he not wearing his ring?!

He hasn't had them on for like a month, I wouldn't worry about it. He's probably just having a 'my marriage is more famous than my band' freakout or something. :dozey:

Haha eagle eyed Mel :P

maybe you should ask the oracle. Or the great Angie:P

From Roadie 42 blog:

After spending the day off in New York, the Hartford show is close enough to drive to. Everyone climbs into a couple of vans outside the hotel and we head off. It's been a fair old while since the days when the band traveled to every gig by van. The nostalgia for the van days steps up a notch when they pull off the freeway after 90 minutes for a break. 'Motorway services are as integral a part of any band's early touring experience as hangovers, smelly socks and lost sleep. Everyone piles out into the sunshine. Ice creams are purchased and grimy vending machine coffee plops its way into paper cups. It could be any band heading to play a divey club anywhere in the world. Except, of course, it's Coldplay and they're heading to Hartford, Connecticut to play a sold out arena...

They lease the plane for the whole tour and for the kind of money they are spending, trust me, that company will paint what ever the fuck they want on the side.