22-Sep-2008: O2 Arena, Prague - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Vyprodaná' Praha vítá Coldplay :wreck:

227727_coldplay.jpg

Pražská metropole se chystá na první český koncert jedné z nejslavnějších britských kapel současnosti. O2 Aréna je vyprodaná do posledního místa!

Kapela Coldplay do Prahy přiváží turné Viva La Vida postavené na albu, které světoví kritici označili za desku roku.

České publikum se může těšit na melancholický projev frontmana Chrise Martina (31), připravena je mohutná laserová show.

Blesku se podařilo zjistit o Martinovi pár perliček, podle nichž je však vůdčí muž skupiny spíš než rozesmutnělým pěvcem mužem se zdravým smyslem pro humor. Například fakt, že o panictví přišel až ve 22 letech, komentuje Chris Martin takto: "Nevím, co jsem dělal. Přál bych si, aby za mnou někdo tehdy ve čtrnácti přišel a vysvětlil mi, jak můžu dosáhnout orgasmu."

I přes počáteční nezkušenost si však Martin zřejmě nakonec nevede v intimním životě tak zle. Jeho ženou je totiž už několik let jedna z nejpřitažlivějších hollywoodských hvězd a ex-přítelkyně Brada Pitta, herečka Gwyneth Paltrow (35), s níž má Chris už dva potomky, dceru Apple (4) a syna Mosese (2). :thinking:

pra6.jpg

pra5.jpg

pra4.jpg

pra3.jpg

pra2.jpg

#42 and anchorman in drag?

pra1.jpg

http://www.blesk.cz/clanek/99869/vyprodana-praha-vita-coldplay.html

Thanks for the pics :D

Bad translation:

Prague welcomes Coldplay

Prague metropolis is about the first English concert one of the most famous British bands today.

The band Coldplay brings tour to Prague Viva La Vida built on the album, which critics called a world record year.

Czech audience can look forward to a somber speech frontman Chris Martin (31), is ready to huge laser show.

Lightning was able to identify the couple Martin beads, according to which, however, the man leading the group rather than rozesmutnělým singers man with a healthy sense of humor.

For example, the fact that the virginity came up in 22 years, commented Chris Martin as follows: "I do not know what I did. I want to see me as if someone came in fourteen and explain me how can I achieve orgasm."

His wife is already several years one of the most Hollywood stars and ex-friend Brad Pitt, actress Gwyneth Paltrow (35), which has Chris in two offspring, the daughter of Apple (4) and son Moses (2).

Ummmm i dont want to seem stupid buuuut what do u mean by hired???

Im asking cause if its not their jet how can they write VIVA on it????

Well I recall in Matt's memoirs that they use a specific place that hires out jets to companies etc. So I assume you can have it personalised as part of the price. Is easy enough to respray it :)