✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

does any one sing?

jewl*

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to take singing lessons' date=' but they were so bored! I change the for guitar lessons, still I wasnt a very good singer :lol:[/quote']

You did?! Somthing i didnt know!!

You didn't???? I thought I had told you. It was not big thing, I was a terrible singer, I couldn't reach the very low tones :lol:

I used to take singing lessons' date=' but they were so bored! I change the for guitar lessons, still I wasnt a very good singer :lol:[/quote']

You did?! Somthing i didnt know!!

You didn't???? I thought I had told you. It was not big thing, I was a terrible singer, I couldn't reach the very low tones :lol:

:lol: i had troubles also..

Im a Soprano...

I used to sing in the choir at school - we did weddings and stuff. Then I learnt to play the guitar and sang with that too. I have sung (and played) in great places, and in Europe, and have taught the guitar to lots of people ........ but I'm really not very good. It's amazing what you can get away with if you have the balls and the smile! :lol:

• 2 months later...
aww' date=' sweet words... but i can't sing even if i sing with my heart, my stomach or my lung... :/ but i guess that's common btw bass players... we're always quiet, you know? :confused:[/quote']

:o WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT?????!?!??!??

*chokes* Bass player??!?!