✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Free coldplay BBC show, get your tickets!

Bonus_mosher

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh3: yeahhh, you're probably right..... *sigh*

I'll be the one in the BRIGHT BLUE HOODY :wink: :P

Haha, no idea what I'll be wearing, but I'll have long messy hair and glasses either way :lol:

By a miracle if we do get in though, I really need to get a decent camera.

Oh I love being unrealistic :wideeyed:

Haha, no idea what I'll be wearing, but I'll have long messy hair and glasses either way :lol:

:surprised:

Do you look like THIS!

inbexu4.jpg

:laugh3: I don't know why, I think I saw a pic of you in the lounge once,

and I'm sure you looked similar!

well anyways, this is how I picture you whenever I talk to you!

LMAO.

:surprised:

Do you look like THIS!

inbexu4.jpg

:laugh3: I don't know why, I think I saw a pic of you in the lounge once,

and I'm sure you looked similar!

well anyways, this is how I picture you whenever I talk to you!

LMAO.

Hahahahaha, oh my god!

The guy from the Inbetweeners? I've watched a few episodes, it's pretty hilarious :laugh3:

Seriously though, that dude does NOT look like me. :P I even had to double check in the mirror, so thanks for that :lol:

I just imagine you as the guy in the bright blue hoody, which is probably an accurate description anyway, hell I wouldn't be surprised if your wearing it right now :P

Hahahahaha, oh my god!

The guy from the Inbetweeners? I've watched a few episodes, it's pretty hilarious :laugh3:

Seriously though, that dude does NOT look like me. :P I even had to double check in the mirror, so thanks for that :lol:

I just imagine you as the guy in the bright blue hoody, which is probably an accurate description anyway, hell I wouldn't be surprised if your wearing it right now :P

haha, nah my girlfriend hijacked it because it was on TV, I think she actually took it home with her! :lol:

I'm sure I saw a picture of you, it was snowing outside of your window,

It was when I first signed up here , or when I first started posting anyways....

I'm probably wrong. I mean, you know what you look like! :P

but yeah, that show is SO funny,

so either way, I guess it's a compliment! :laugh3:

haha, nah my girlfriend hijacked it because it was on TV, I think she actually took it home with her! :lol:

I'm sure I saw a picture of you, it was snowing outside of your window,

It was when I first signed up here , or when I first started posting anyways....

I'm probably wrong. I mean, you know what you look like! :P

but yeah, that show is SO funny,

so either way, I guess it's a compliment! :laugh3:

Haha, yeah the snow pictures, that was me :P I guess there are vague similarities, but still :P

You need to get the hoody back man, that thing was pretty ace! :laugh3:

I know!! :P and it's the only way people will recognise me WHEN WE ALL GO TO THE BBC!! :P

I'll be famous!

although the amount of people talking to me on msn JUST because they saw me on the show is kind of annoying! nobody wants to talk to me anymore because I'm cool! :lol:

ohhh, i hope you guys all got tickets!! coldplayers deserve them more than anyone else. i think for next year's album, we should all start lobbying NOW for a coldplayers-only concert, or like three of them so the most amount of people could come. :P

(yeahhhh, because that will work :rolleyes:)

seriously, though: COLDPLAY NEEDS TO START AN OFFICIAL FAN CLUB. one that you have to pay a yearly fee to join, and in return you get first ticket preferences and admittance to special things like this. my mom's in the pearl jam fanclub, and they have that thing down to a science. she's never missed a gig in our area, AND they get preference seating. urgh. i'd even be willing to move to london and be the head of the fanclub for them! :P as long as a few of you come along and work as my employees...

oh, i'm crazy.

Chelsea you're so damn right, and I'm frankly a bit surprised they haven't a fan club yet, I'm on u2.com and the Victims (The Killers fan club) and especially the latter is doing a lot to grant part of the tickets for each show they've announced so far for the fan club members.

I wish they could to the same, it's frustrating seeing people who just try entering this competition for fun winning over fans :(

Hi guys. Just had a search on the radiotimes website for Coldplay to see if it would come up with it and I've found this.

Coldplay at the BBC

Wednesday 18 June

7:00pm - 7:45pm

BBC2

The band, who brought you legendary anthems such as Yellow, The Scientist and Speed Of Sound, perform their hits as well as new material from their latest album Viva La Vida Or Death & All His Friends.

http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsServlet?event=10&channelId=105&programmeId=79773396&jspLocation=/jsp/prog_details_fullpage.jsp

I'm guessing thats it!!!

nice searching :)

I was desperate to find out when it is, because I am going to be in Dorset in the middle of June and I was praying the two didn't co-inside which they don't!!! :). Just gotta keep my fingers crossed for tickets now!!!

for some reason i have in my head that its filming on 15th june which is a week sunday, but i don't know why
Maybe they planted the idea by saying mid June and 15th is about as mid as you can get. :laugh3:

I'm sure the broadcast date and tape date will not be the same.

Maybe they planted the idea by saying mid June and 15th is about as mid as you can get. :laugh3:

I'm sure the broadcast date and tape date will not be the same.

or its wishful thinking because i can only really go if its a weekend

for some reason i have in my head that its filming on 15th june which is a week sunday, but i don't know why

That would actually make much more sense that Brixton 16th

flying to Barcelonsa 17th.

Flying back to London 18th,

it's probably the 15th,