✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Free coldplay BBC show, get your tickets!

Bonus_mosher

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It still says tickets available, you'd think once they get 700 applicants/tickets (500 + safety net) they'd close it off...:thinking:

Tis the season of the badly run Coldplay competition lol.

Shit, somehow have 4 confirmations...hopefully wont be disqualified, i only clicked again cos first wasnt going through.

Annoying I had to have my page small cos trying to do this at work, so couldnt see the Coldplay link for ages....hopefully by the time I found it, it wasnt too late.

I could kick myself for missing it to start with!

Also, I think they should do a COLDPLAYING gig.

just bring your log in details and if you have over a thousand posts, or have been signed up over a certain period of time (say three months) then you should be allowed entry

(they'll check your log in on their laptops there :P)

it says in the terms and conditions that all applications must be received by monday so they'll probably just leave it open until then...pretty stupid tho. Not much point! Unless they just want people's details for marketing purposes?

If tickets were gone it would sure say!

it does with other shows!

WE MUST HAVE WON!! :dance:

and if we have, I propose a meetup of ONLY the people who were in this thread :P

I love your positivity :)

And an elitist thread only meet up?

I propose a meet up of those who didn't get tickets, to pelt them with rotten fruit (and tough cheese!) :laugh3: j/ks

I love your positivity :)

And an elitist thread only meet up?

I propose a meet up of those who didn't get tickets, to pelt them with rotten fruit (and tough cheese!) :laugh3: j/ks

don't joke, LETS DO IT! :lol:

and make the cheese MOULDY! :P

Lols, the FAQ's crack me up:

Unfortunately your ticket does not guarantee you a seat. As tickets are complimentary, people often request more than they need, so we have to issue more tickets than there are seats available to allow for this.

We do consider carefully how many extra tickets to issue for each show, but we recommend that you arrive in good time to be sure that you are not disappointed. Entry into the show is on a first come, first served basis.

Looks like a camp out is in order :P

If tickets were gone it would sure say!

it does with other shows!

WE MUST HAVE WON!! :dance:

and if we have, I propose a meetup of ONLY the people who were in this thread :P

I admire your optimism!

Lols, the FAQ's crack me up:

Looks like a camp out is in order :P

That is fucking outrageous!

firstly, they're telling us about this gig about 3 days before it happens.

secondly, we'll have to go down about a day before to make sure we get good seats, or at the very least... SEATS.

thirdly, they are gay!

@ Dan 6n - thanks man, I believe if you are more positive, good things will happen, it's all about Karma! :wink: