✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Free coldplay BBC show, get your tickets!

Bonus_mosher

The news is out on coldplay.com that the tickets are being given out for free on a first come first serve deal.

it's for the filming of a live concert which is going out on BBC2

and is being held, (obviously) at the BBC television centre.

you are able to sign up for them from 10.30am tomorrow morning. (6th June)

the show is being held sometime in the middle of june, but Coldplay are unable to announce when as of yet

go to www.bbc.co.uk/tickets to get yours as of tomorrow morning.

--

so, who's signing up?

it's stirctly for UK residents only.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a hunch that this might be the secret london gig on the 12th that we've heard rumors about. that might be completely wrong, but it's a guess. i think the thread might still be linked on the calendar's mainpage if you want to see what i'm thinking of.

I WANT THEM TO DO AN NYC SECRET GIG TOOOOO.

just as a bit of a second try for me. not that i'd get in. but GAH.

I think chelsea might be right,

the day of the release would be a great day to do the gig.

I'll be signing up anyways,

but I think they should have done the "first come first serve" for the brixton and MSG gigs, I mean that would truely get all the REAL fans in, the ones who were stalking the website for the second they went available!

i really think they should have done MSG and brixton as first come, first serve too. it might have gotten a bit squiffy with locations and all, but really, that would be so much more of a guarantee that real fans would get in, rather than just IDing them at the door. i think the IDing thing even slightly prevents the real fans from getting in, because people that can't go can't easily resell them to people that really want them.

anyway, i need to stop ranting. i'm not going and that's it.

good luck to you all in this BBC drawing!!!! :D

I think chelsea might be right,

the day of the release would be a great day to do the gig.

I'll be signing up anyways,

but I think they should have done the "first come first serve" for the brixton and MSG gigs, I mean that would truely get all the REAL fans in, the ones who were stalking the website for the second they went available!

Exactly, I mean i refreshed the page 3 minutes before tickets supposedly went on sale for the O2 arena, and my seats aren't all that great. If I can have the same luck with this, that'd be great.

True though, i hope they make a Coldplay section BEFORE tickets go on sale. I can see me freaking out when I don't know where the hell to go.