✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So moving for me.

All winter we got carried

Away over on the rooftops, let's get married

All summer we just hurried

So come over, just be patient, and don't worry.

So come over, just be patient, and don't worry.

My girlfriend and I had the "where is our relationship going?" conversation today. And to be honest, I wasn't really sure. Needless to say, the conversation didn't really end well; we have a problem expressing our feelings to one another.

Then tonight, I began listening to the new album on http://www.iheartmusic.com. As I was listening, I was reading on these boards some of the thoughts of the members, and I was excited to get to this song and give it a listen.

Boy, was I moved when I heard this song. Those first few lines, the melody. It gave me this inner peace about my situation, and I think I'm now ready to share my feelings with my girl.

Kudos, Coldplay. Kudos.

^ lovely story :nice:

with coldplay behind you, i'm sure your next conversation will go juuust fine :D

i on the other hand have yet to hear it but trust me, all this forum talk lately has gotten me all excited!

I highly recommend listening to it at the link I provided in my OP. I wanted to wait until the release (I pre-ordered the album on iTunes), but I've been restless all evening because of the conversation my girlfriend and I had, and I was hoping I could relax by listening to the new album. It helped.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The lyrics are alright, but the main thing about this song that totally blows my mind is the climax, ascending at the end of the vocals and finishing with the lyrics we all know. . .

Nowhere have I found a more touching instrumental piece of work, and it really is very well-thought.. it is complex (the change of timing??? that's genius!! ) without sacrificing any emotional force, and it flows immaculately....

Best song from Coldplay, even if I didn't like the other songs of the album too much, this one gives me hope, hope in the future, of what will come from this amazing band..

• 1 month later...