July 24, 200818 yr It seems that everyone who was planning on voting has done so already. The guy who opened the thread isn't planning on returning this summer ( http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2422749&postcount=33 ) and this has run out of gas so I will tabulate and get the brackets ready.
July 24, 200818 yr Ok here's the rank based just on # of votes per song. Most people did not rank so paid no attention to rankings. 1) Viva La Vida 38 votes 2) Yellow 35 votes 3) Clocks 35 votes 4) The Scientist 34 votes 5) Lovers In Japan 34 votes 6) Politik 33 votes 7) Warning Sign 32 votes 8) Death And All His Friends 32 votes 9) Amsterdam 32 votes 10) Don’t Panic 31 votes 11) Cemetaries Of London 30 votes 12) Shiver 29 votes 13) Strawberry Swing 27 votes 14) Lost 27 votes 15) Square One 26 votes 16) In My Place 26 votes 17) Speed Of Sound 25 votes 18) A Rush Of Blood To The Head 25 votes 19) Trouble 24 votes 20) Fix You 24 votes 21) 42 24 votes 22) Violet Hill 23 votes 23) Talk 22 votes 24) Green Eyes 22 votes 25) God Put A Smile Upon Your Face 22 votes 26) A Message 22 votes 27) Swallowed In The Sea 21 votes 28) See You Soon 21 votes 29) Sparks 19 votes 30) Yes 17 votes 31) Gravity 16 votes 32) Spies 15 votes 33) Moses 15 votes 34) I Ran Away 15 votes 35) X&Y 14 votes 36) Daylight 14 votes 37) White Shadows 13 votes 38) Everything's Not Lost 13 votes 39) Life In Technicolor 12 votes 40) Things I Don't Understand 11 votes 41) How You See The World 10 votes 42) Crests Of Waves 10 votes 43) We Never Change 9 votes 44) Low 9 votes 45) High Speed 9 votes 46) Animals 9 votes 47) Life Is For Living 8 votes 48) Ladder To The Sun 8 votes 49) Chinese Sleep Chant 8 votes 50) Careful Where You Stand 8 votes 51) What If 7 votes 52) Til Kingdom Come 7 votes 53) The Hardest Part 7 votes 54) Sleeping Sun 7 votes 55) Proof 7 votes 56) Brothers And Sisters 7 votes 57) Twisted Logic 6 votes 58) The World Turned Upside Down 6 votes 59) Bigger Stronger 6 votes 60) Parachutes 5 votes 61) Only Superstition 5 votes 62) Ode To Deodorant 5 votes 63) Help Is Around The Corner 5 votes 64) For You 5 votes Bottom Bunch: No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground A Whisper Easy To Please Such A Rush I Bloom Blaum Pour Me 2000 Miles A Ghost Harmless In The Sun (With Michael Stipe) Ode To Deodorant Reign Of Love The Escapist Under The Tracks Your Love Means Everything 1.36 A Spell A Rebel Yell Beautiful World Gold In Them Hills Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Idiot The Goldrush
July 24, 200818 yr I've got a bracket maker account which i'll try to use for the top 64. I'll keep you guys and gals posted. Here's the album breakdowns Parachutes ========= Yellow 35 Don’t Panic 31 Shiver 29 Trouble 24 Sparks 19 Spies 15 Everything's Not Lost 13 High Speed 9 We Never Change 9 Life Is For Living 8 Parachutes 5 AROBTTH ======= Clocks 35 The Scientist 34 Politik 33 Warning Sign 32 Amsterdam 32 In My Place 26 A Rush Of Blood To The Head 25 Green Eyes 22 God Put A Smile Upon Your Face 22 Daylight 14 A Whisper 4 X+Y ==== Square One 26 Speed Of Sound 25 Fix You 24 Talk 22 A Message 22 Swallowed In The Sea 21 X&Y 14 White Shadows 13 Low 9 What If 7 Til Kingdom Come 7 The Hardest Part 7 Twisted Logic 6 Viva la Vida ========= Viva La Vida 38 Lovers In Japan 34 Death And All His Friends 32 Cemetaries Of London 30 Strawberry Swing 27 Lost 27 42 24 Violet Hill 23 Yes 17 Life In Technicolor 12 Chinese Sleep Chant 8 The Escapist 2 Reign Of Love 2 B-Sides/EP's/Other ============= See You Soon 21 Gravity 16 Moses 15 I Ran Away 15 Things I Don't Understand 11 How You See The World 10 Crests Of Waves 10 Animals 9 Ladder To The Sun 8 Careful Where You Stand 8 Sleeping Sun 7 Proof 7 Brothers And Sisters 7 The World Turned Upside Down 6 Bigger Stronger 6 Only Superstition 5 Ode To Deodorant 5 Help Is Around The Corner 5 For You 5 No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground 4 Such A Rush 4 Easy To Please 4 Pour Me 3 I Bloom Blaum 3 Your Love Means Everything 2 Under The Tracks 2 Ode To Deodorant 2 In The Sun (With Michael Stipe) 2 Harmless 2 A Ghost 2 2000 Miles 2 The Goldrush 1 Idiot 1 Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas 1 Gold In Them Hills 1 Beautiful World 1 A Spell A Rebel Yell 1 1.36 1 Your Love Means Everything
July 24, 200818 yr why havenet i seen this thread before? excellent idea:rolleyes: must put list together
July 24, 200818 yr Ok I have the brackets ready http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=287321 Let me know if you can't see it. I skipped every other song to get the right side bracket. Other then that its alphabetical as I didn't have a randomizer. I'll get a few matches up at some point today.
July 24, 200818 yr Ok thread to witch will hold the Coldplay Song Summer Madness will be here http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2460098 and has started.
July 25, 200818 yr 1. Life in Technicolor 2. Don't Panic 3. Death and All His Friends 4. Trouble 5. Viva la Vida
July 25, 200818 yr By all means vote on the new thread. Getting a trickle of votes but I'm an impatient bastard. Last link in my sig.
July 25, 200818 yr Ok I have the brackets ready http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=287321 Let me know if you can't see it. I skipped every other song to get the right side bracket. Other then that its alphabetical as I didn't have a randomizer. I'll get a few matches up at some point today. you legend! that's fucking class!
July 25, 200818 yr Hey thanks! :) Hopefully it won't take days to get 15 more votes to fill up page 2.
July 29, 200818 yr Top 25 Coldplay songs: Its truly had to do this, since Every time I listen to all their songs, my favorites sort of change and vary that’s why I think its clever music coldplay is doing they make every song grow on you more and more and it doesn’t wear me out really I can listen to any song in any time.and Plus! I haven’t had the viva album wholey yet and im planning to have it in the next few moths so I cant tell what would be my fav by then. 1. Viva la Vida 2. Violet Hill 3. Clocks 4. God put a smile upon your face 5. don’t panic 6. Talk 7. Speed of sound 8. 42 9. Lost! 10. A Rush of Blood to the head 11. Low 12. In my place 13. fix you 14. Spies 15. sparks 16. Politik 17. shiver 18. hardest part 19. one I love 20. The scientist 21. highspeed 22. Trouble 23. X&Y 24. Warning sign 25. Lost?
July 29, 200818 yr I know there's no point in doing this now, but I felt like it anyways. 1. Fix You 2. The Scientist 3. Life in Technicolor 4. Politik 5. Strawberry Swing 6. Lost? 7. Viva la Vida 8. How You See the World 9. 2000 Miles 10. Death and All His Friends 11. The Hardest Part 12. Warning Sign 13. A Spell A Rebel Yell 14. Everything's Not Lost 15. Lost! 16. What If 17. Amsterdam 18. Speed of Sound 19. Cemeteries of London 20. Yes 21. A Message 22. We Never Change 23. 42 24. Violet Hill 25. Daylight
July 30, 200818 yr MY BIGGEST MISTAKE Oh!! I made my biggest mistake yet i forgot Yellow!! I cant believe i forgot the first song i loved from coldplay!!! Pls add yellow on my list instead ill bump Lost?:wink3:
July 30, 200818 yr My favourites are: 1. Viva La Vida 2. Clocks 3. Yellow 4. The Scientist 5. Fix You 6. Lost! 7. Violet Hill 8. In My Place 9. Shiver 10. Trouble 11. Strawberry Swing 12. Speed of Sound 13. A Message 14. Moses 15. Lost? (acoustic) 16. Amsterdam 17. Don't Panic 18. What if 19. Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love 20. 42 21. Politik 22. God Put a Smile Upon Your Face 23. Talk 24. The Hardest Part 25. Swallow in the Sea :nice::wink::nice:
July 30, 200818 yr Here's my attempt in putting all those truly beautiful songs in a particular order. It sometimes was a pretty hard decision, though. Anyways, here it is: 01. Yellow 02. 'Til Kingdom come 03. Violet Hill 04. Don't Panic 05. The Hardest Part 06. Viva La Vida 07. Trouble 08. Amsterdam 09. Viva la vida 10. Cemeteries of London 11. 42 12. Swallowed in the sea 13. Fix you 14. Death and all his friends 15. X&Y 16. Strawberry Swing 17. The Scientist 18. God put a smile upon your face 19. Talk 20. Square one 21. Lost! 22. A message 23. Low 24. Clocks 25. In my place
July 31, 200818 yr Don't forget Coldplay Song Summer Madness will be in releases section. http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2460098 and has started. Please vote and you'll decide which songs will win each of their brackets. UPDATED*************** I would like to get your Top Coldplay Song list in this thread http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48995 You may have made a Top 25 list here but the new thread is requiring them ranked. We'd love get your new (or same list if it was ranked) on the new thread if you get the chance. Just please have it fit the new criteria and have it ranked. Thanks for your help.
Create an account or sign in to comment