✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WHY aren't they playing this live??!!!

They have to play 'Death And All His Friends' -- I can't even begin to imagine the sound the audience would make whilst singing that song all together. It would be absolutely phenomenal.

It gives me chills just thinking about it...

Clearly. The. Best. Song. Off. The. Album.

Trust me theyll play it during the real tour. These shows are more for fun and preparation, so theyre playing different songs that they might not be able to play during the real tour. Once it begins theyll be playing more songs and better songs. Trust me, theyll play DAAHF live, it would be a greater end song than Fix You.

Quoted for the 100% truth ;)

• 1 month later...

I have read on The Oracle on Coldplay.com that Jonny doesn't sing on Death and All His Friends live in concert because it is hard for him to sing and play the guitar lead at the same time as there are many chords to play in the song.

This is the very first time that all four of the guys have sung a song on a record of their own. This tops Fix You as one of my favorite songs although on record it is sung by Chris and Will only while live in concert, the last part is sung by Chris, Will, Guy and Jonny together.