✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WHY aren't they playing this live??!!!

I cannot for the life of me figure out why I'm not seeing Death and all its friends/ escapist on the setlists for the first few shows. You simply cannot have a song so epic and beautiful (not to mention completely ball-shattering the way Johnny, Will, and Guy play) and not melt faces with it live! I'm absolutely befuddled and very afraid that I'm not going to hear my favorite song off the new album in San Jose on 7/18!

Trust me theyll play it during the real tour. These shows are more for fun and preparation, so theyre playing different songs that they might not be able to play during the real tour. Once it begins theyll be playing more songs and better songs. Trust me, theyll play DAAHF live, it would be a greater end song than Fix You.

The only reason I can think of is that the 7/4 time signature at the end is a little tricky, but I'd hate to think that that's actually why they won't play it live. The male choir part at the end sounds like it was made to be a crowd singalong.

They really should bust it out on stage. Not that I'm going to any shows, but it just needs to happen.

The only reason I can think of is that the 7/4 time signature at the end is a little tricky, but I'd hate to think that that's actually why they won't play it live. The male choir part at the end sounds like it was made to be a crowd singalong.

They really should bust it out on stage. Not that I'm going to any shows, but it just needs to happen.

Is it really 7/4 time? God thats weird!

Anyway I dont care if thats a hard time sig to song and play in, they're professionals, they should be able to handle it.

Trust me theyll play it during the real tour. These shows are more for fun and preparation, so theyre playing different songs that they might not be able to play during the real tour. Once it begins theyll be playing more songs and better songs. Trust me, theyll play DAAHF live, it would be a greater end song than Fix You.

Sure hope so, I'm so wanting to hear this live!