✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post Pictures of Coldplay Member Lookalikes. *includes photoshops*

exist2inspire

My husband gets teased at work for looking like chris martin, walked past a table at a resturant the other night and heard some american loudly say hey that looks like the dude out of coldplay, this embarrasses the daylights out of my hubby and he runs, even the local video shop women drooled over him oneday saying omg you look like him (cm) lol oh well lucky me

My husband gets teased at work for looking like chris martin, walked past a table at a resturant the other night and heard some american loudly say hey that looks like the dude out of coldplay, this embarrasses the daylights out of my hubby and he runs, even the local video shop women drooled over him oneday saying omg you look like him (cm) lol oh well lucky me

lucky you:wink3:

OMG thats clever lol Maybe Hugh Laurie has a new day job lol Chris Martins double for when he is feeling off and not able to do a concert and Mr Laurie can mime into the mic lol strange but may be able to pull it off lol

I think, in this picture, Chris looks also very similar to Dr. House:

Chris56.jpg

:stunned: Imagine you go to a Coldplay concert and Hugh Laurie stands there instead of Chris... EPIC LOL!

I mean, I wouldn't have a problem with that, muha muha:wink3:

... oups :confused:

*hides in the bushes*