✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you chew Chewing Gum?

Sambo3000

Yees i doo!

Sometimes i have a need to chew it 24/7. Sometimes i even fall asleep while still having the chewing gum in my mouth moha.

But usually it's 2-20 gums/day.

My mum is a chewing gum maniac as well so we have always pags of chewing gum ready to be CHEWED

Yes, lots.

See, I have what I think is bordering on a disorder, where I start eating just because after about 9 pm. In order to keep the fridge full enough to feed the rest of the family, I chew gum when I start wanting to mindlessly stuff my face. It works :smug:

My story of woe:

I used to be the biggest gum addict. I would chew nonstop. In school, on the bus, at home, before and after dinner (a couple times during:stunned:), in the shower, all the time. Then I got braces.

(Which dont come off until next March!!)

:cry:

My story of woe:

I used to be the biggest gum addict. I would chew nonstop. In school, on the bus, at home, before and after dinner (a couple times during:stunned:), in the shower, all the time. Then I got braces.

(Which dont come off until next March!!)

:cry:

aww, I feel bad for you. I did have braces years ago so i know how it feels.. :(

Haha, well I used to chew gum occasionally (mostly when friends offered it to me), but I can't remember chewing any gum since I got braces fitted. But I don't feel I'm missing out on anything to be honest... I can live without the stuff.

It was an interesting question, though! I usually used to only chew the peppermint ones though, wasn't a fan of bubble gum.

bubblegum1.gif