✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You thought you might be a ghost

strawberryfields

"You thought you might be a ghost

You didn’t get to heaven but you made it close

You didn’t get to heaven but you made it close"

2:44-3:13... especially when Chris does the "ohh oh oh" bit.

Pointless thread, but that part makes my LIFE. :D It's just... the most brilliant section of the song, and it makes it all come together. It's also what makes it the most addicting song on VLV... you just want to keep listening to those lines, over and over.

Pointless thread, but that part makes my LIFE. :D It's just... the most brilliant section of the song, and it makes it all come together. It's also what makes it the most addicting song on VLV... you just want to keep listening to those lines, over and over.

I absolutely know what you mean. That part is awesome, I love it! Every time I hear that part, I must sing it. Brilliant. :)

^That could easily be pervy, but I'll restrain myself. :laugh3:

Yeahhh, the "oh oh oh" part is perfect! :)

Gizmo did it!:ears:

That "oh oh" part makes me laugh cuz it's like "You didn't get to heaven but you OH OH". It's just funny for some reason..."but you OH OH"

:D

Gizmo did it!:ears:

That "oh oh" part makes me laugh cuz it's like "You didn't get to heaven but you OH OH". It's just funny for some reason..."but you OH OH"

:D

Hahahhaa, exactly! Now I'm gonna go around all day saying that: "you didn't get to heaven but you OH OH!" :P

completely agree with everything said here - I have to say though I cant stop myself from clapping three times every time the drum comes on along with the music. ( i dont know if that made any sense :) and every time I hear this part I can't help but smile!

completely agree with everything said here - I have to say though I cant stop myself from clapping three times every time the drum comes on along with the music. ( i dont know if that made any sense :) and every time I hear this part I can't help but smile!

I think I saw you on one of the Forum concert threads... so if you went last night or on Monday, how was 42 live?????? :wacko:

I thought it was awesome live- it seemed like most of the audience didnt know the song but I sure did. It would have been epic is everyone was clapping and into it but I thought it was great still. I had my own little party when they played it:laugh3:

• 1 month later...

This song is amazing, I love the first part, the second one, even the change between both different rhythms

Me too!! I love it when Will play that part, and the bass is great!

I actually love the solo that comes next to that ooooh oh oh XD :D

It's very hard to pick, but 42 it's one of my favorites from VLV

I do agree with all of you.

This song is really amazing.I heard it performing live and it sounded so so beautiful.

It was something magical.

And Chris voice in this song is so cute and kind.I love that part when They start to play with guitars.That is amazing!

• 1 year later...