✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's everyone's fave song on AROBTTH?

Nick4Chris

Ok, this has been asked many times on the other MB but this is a new one here so throw me some frigging bones :wink: My favourite song on the new album at the moment is the title track, closely followed by Politik, Clocks and Amsterdam........... although this is sure to change by tomorrow coz the whole fucking thing is fantastic innit? :P

• Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Daylight sooooooooo much' date=' it's fandabidozy :P No-one mentions it much, I agree :? ...........don't know why? It's my Mums fave song on the album and when Chris does it live it is fucking amazing, he goes mmmmmmmad :shock: :lol:[/quote']

hooray! knew i could rely on you...hun :wink: :P your mum has excellent taste! :)

My Mum says that it reminds her of The Beatles when they were doing more abstract music (whatever that means :? ) but I love it live when Chris sings "first born................ chchchchchchchchild" - it sounds wicked :P He did it at the forum gig and on TOTP - fantastic :D :D

When Chris sings 'honey' in the title track it gives me goosebumps :) I know he sings it in loads of the songs but for some reason there is sooooooo much emotion in his voice when he sings it in AROBTTH and it gets me quite teary :cry: Silly cow eh? :roll:

My Mum says that it reminds her of The Beatles when they were doing more abstract music (whatever that means :? )

hehe actually that was the first thing i thought when i heard it. it was my favorite song from the album for the first few times i listened to it, but amsterdam took its place and might not ever give it up, as it is currently my favorite coldplay song ever and one of my favorite overall songs ever.

so there.

I am gonna go with 'Clocks' and 'Warning sign' as my favorite tracks. I have had 'God put a smile', and 'In my place' down-loaded for a while now. (I must say the live versions of God put a smile and In my place I hold a bit closer to my heart than the tracks recorded on Rush of Blood..But great songs regardless..) 'Clocks' has an amazing piano sequence and Immediately put a chill up my spine the first time I heard it. The haunting but angelic voice of Martin spilling out the chorus "youuuu are..." is like a breath of fresh air. Warning sign is just simply put as Classic Coldplay. I compare it with the likes of Shiver and Trouble. My fiance and I already have Warning sign as one of "our songs." (Forgive my nausiating romanticism..) In my opinion, this album will take a while for the casual Coldplay listener to catch on, but it will catch on. Those of us who have been waiting for months for Rush's release date will have no problem finding our favorite the during the maiden listening session. :D

Hmmm..."Politik" is defo my fave fave fave, followed by "Warning Sign," "The Scientist," "God Put A Smile," "Daylight" and "A Whisper." "Politik," I don't know...just something about it gives me goosebumps every single time I hear it, and I cried when they played it at the Berkeley show...I wrote this somewhere else on this board....hrmmm :D

fav tracks

MY FAV TRACK AT THE MO IS "CLOCKS" HIS VOICE IS SOOOOOO SEXY AND HE SOUNDS GR8 WHEN HE SINGS THE BIT "COME OUT" THATS FOLLOWED BY "POLITIK" "A WHISPER" "WARNING SIGN" BUT LIKE YOUY SAID IT WILL ALL CHANGE BY THE WEEKEND!!AARRGGHH HOW CAN ONE BAND MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD. I GET BUTTERFLIES TINGLES THE LOT WHEN I PUT THE ALBUMS ON. I CANT WAIT TILL 11 OCT WHEN I GET TO SEE THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME (YES THE FIRST TIME) I'M AFRAID I'M A VIRGIN TO SEEING THEM LIVE!!! ALSO THATS WHEN CHRIS IS GOING TO SEE ME AND ASK ME TO MARRY HIM AND HAVE SEVEN KIDS!!!......COME ON A GIRL CAN DREAM HAHAHAHA :lol:

REBECCA XX

[email protected][/img][/u]

:D :) :o :) :D :D :lol:

i find it difficult to pick which ONE SONG on arobtth is the BEST. i have to say though, it's a toss up between warning sign, in my place, and after seeing coldplay perform it live - the scientist! those three are definitely tuggin at the proverbial heart strings right now. besides this gorgeous pic of will and i on my desk at work.

does anyone like the b-sides? i saw them perform 'one i love' at the concert here in berkeley but it seems like no one cared bout that one. how's it fairing in the UK?

I have listened to Politik like 100 times today :roll: ....ok that is a slight exaggeration but that song gets better and better every time I hear it :D Give me love over' date=' love over, love over this....... fan-fuckin-tastic :multi: :icecream: :multi:[/quote']

it's a good song but i think it sounds so much better live. wow. politik at glastonbury. wow. *drifts away* (obviously not literally. :roll: )