August 10, 200818 yr OF COURSE you can, especially if it's for Viva la vida :P you do realise I wouldve said no if you voted for The scientist :sneaky:
August 10, 200818 yr OF COURSE you can, especially if it's for Viva la vida :P you do realise I wouldve said no if you voted for The scientist :sneaky: HAHAHA. I will always vote for Viva.:D
August 10, 200818 yr talking about that one ? :lol: haha you sneaky too !! Heey! I corrected it!! :P Sorry :P
August 10, 200818 yr Heey! I corrected it!! :P Sorry :P but the mistake will remain in my quote :smug: :P
August 10, 200818 yr but the mistake will remain in my quote :smug: :P I know :P but I am so sorry to have messed the name of such a beautiful song :P
August 10, 200818 yr as you might have guessed, I dont really mind... :rolleyes: I mean it's not Don't panic !
August 10, 200818 yr as you might have guessed, I dont really mind... :rolleyes: I mean it's not Don't panic ! hehe I would have flipped out too if I had messed the name of that song.
August 10, 200818 yr I betrayed The Scientist :( but I realised my mistake :) I hope I'll be forgiven
August 10, 200818 yr ^ "that song".. are you scared to write the title ? :P :disappointed: one page and no vote....
August 10, 200818 yr haha exactement :P c'est pour ca que je l'ai pas écrit :P aww, that surprised me ! :lol: je ne m'attendais pas à une réponse en français ! :P
August 10, 200818 yr haha i knew that, that's why i used French :P French is actually my first language :P
August 10, 200818 yr oh I see. :nice: so you must have the funny accent from Quebec :P cute ! btw, I apologise to any one who might come here and see how off topic we went.. :embarassed:
August 10, 200818 yr ^ dont tempt us on going off topic even more ! :lol: but really ? for how long ? :P
August 10, 200818 yr Thats right Age Six Racer! Keep it going.. ! Maybe we can bribe them into voting for The Scientist :smug:
Create an account or sign in to comment