✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris song ban

Kettercat

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Eyes sux! T hat is the crappiest song they have anyway so I definitely don't miss it. But if he breaks up w/ Gwynnie down the line and doesn't want to play Moses anymore that would really suck because that's my new fave song!

*GASP!* How can you not like Green Eyes?

Remember guys that these are THEIR songs, they have the right to play them only if they want to.

Its like the songs are their children. If they want to they should have the right to bump off the weak ones. :stunned:

ok thats a bad example :rolleyes:

besides many songs aren't about Gwynie and they play them

like Shiver :D

*friend whispers in ear that they dont play that song live anymore*

:o

ummm okay another bad example :/

just remember that when Chris gets rid of all the non-Gwynie songs we will have Moses, Ladder to the Sun, and A Whisper. :rolleyes:

WON'T THAT BE GREAT!!! :wink3:

Okay I'm getting out of here before i dig a bigger hole........ :kiss:

maybe Gwynnie will inspire him to write even better songs than he has ever written. Look at Moses already what a step up that song is for Coldplay and it's not even a mournful song it's like a celebration of looove. How sweet. I can't wait to see what else is in store. Gwynnie keep making Chris happy!!! :D

Guest LiquidSky
Nah' date=' I think they should play songs that have meaning for them. What's the use if they played a song they don't like anymore or a song that doesn't mean a thing for them?[/quote']

No, they should play what we the fans want to hear.....

who the hell cares about what song they fucking like? ok, actually I do, lol :D , but anyways, if the fans want to hear the song they should play it, and about that shit that it doens't fit anymore and stuff....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: He shouldn't be ashamed of it, that person in a way made him the person he is today, and if it changed him for the better or worse, it doesn't matter, 'cause he was in love. In fact, he should be very ashamed for that out in the public, just imagine how the girl, must feel when she hear that....... you think she deserved that? N-ways, that boy is getting out of control, I'm telling you, but we still love him, so it's all good, just as long he doesn't bans my song. :D :D :D

Nah' date=' I think they should play songs that have meaning for them. What's the use if they played a song they don't like anymore or a song that doesn't mean a thing for them?[/quote']

who the hell cares about what song they fucking like? ok, actually I do, lol :D , but anyways, if the fans want to hear the song they should play it, and about that shit that it doens't fit anymore and stuff....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: He shouldn't be ashamed of it, that person in a way made him the person he is today, and if it changed him for the better or worse, it doesn't matter, 'cause he was in love. In fact, he should be very ashamed for that out in the public, just imagine how the girl, must feel when she hear that....... you think she deserved that? N-ways, that boy is getting out of control, I'm telling you, but we still love him, so it's all good, just as long he doesn't bans my song. :D :D :D

True :) But... I like the way Guy put it, "Chris is singing about these things that are so deeply personal to him. To get up on stage and sing about these things in front of so many people, you really have to believe in what you’re singing."

So if Chris no longer "believes" in 'Green Eyes', what's the point? :confused: *shrugs*

Green Eyes has always been at best' date=' a passable listen for me. The only time it was actually a good listen was when the band performed it in Toronto in Sept. in an acoustic set and Chris sang a few verses after inhaling a helium balloon...[/quote']

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My God, I'd kill for a bootleg of THAT!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Green Eyes has always been at best' date=' a passable listen for me. The only time it was actually a good listen was when the band performed it in Toronto in Sept. in an acoustic set and Chris sang a few verses after inhaling a helium balloon...[/quote']

I know I'm changing the subject but your avatar is great :D and Ian Brown rules

Guest LiquidSky

True :) But... I like the way Guy put it, "Chris is singing about these things that are so deeply personal to him. To get up on stage and sing about these things in front of so many people, you really have to believe in what you’re singing."

So if Chris no longer "believes" in 'Green Eyes', what's the point? :confused: *shrugs*

Did he really said that? Mmmmm, I like the way Guy thinks, two thumbs up for Guy! ;) :D

Do you still think that they don't play it because of Gwyneth? :stunned:

Baaaaaah, I don't believe it... I think they're just tired of playing live.

The most important is that they give us new songs at gigs... That's is really really cool!! :D

Did he really said that? Mmmmm, I like the way Guy thinks, two thumbs up for Guy! ;) :D

:D