August 21, 200917 yr Not quite sure, it looks like flowers and water. I spend alot of time looking up fractals and this one just cought my eye :wacko:
August 21, 200917 yr you mean you spend a lot of time looking up practals when you are not here, right? hehehehe ok when do you start school again? my kids go back sept 9th, which is quite a long summer for them. camp ends today so i have to keep them occupied for the next 2 weeks or else my son will turn into and xbox and will have an ongoing relationship with someone in china, which is fine but any suggestions?
August 21, 200917 yr at the same time :P I do alot of things when I'm on here :cool4: I think around then, i want to actually. xbox live? that thing can be a little creepy :lol: I'm trying to think, but I can't think of anything. is there a camp going on between then? mmaybe you could cook with them? (simple things if they're young, that don't require heat)
August 21, 200917 yr no, they had 8 weeks of intensive sailing and swim team stuff so they probalby need to veg out for a while. i cant really bitch about the xbox live because, um hello, i am here and have wonderful friends around the world. cooking is agreat idea,my son will be boredof me in no time at all. fudge my space bar is sticky.
August 21, 200917 yr yeah, I wasn't gonna say to much because of Coldplaying either :lol: My space bar breaks alot, so what are your plans for them then? :wacko: are you seeing the killers? :surprised:
August 21, 200917 yr Oh you are! Well im at work, just got here a little bit ago. And fridays are really boring here:\
August 21, 200917 yr Hello Rania...again:P Ehh, well no one is really in the office so and there is nothing really to do! But my operations manager is here so its cool!
August 21, 200917 yr Yes, it is my name :D! What's your name :)? Haha, yes Joe :P! Nothing to do at work?
August 21, 200917 yr I'm pretty good, just been looking up music all morning, what I usually do :P what bout you? :nice:
August 21, 200917 yr Aw, nice :nice: I am pretty good, cooling down from th fact that I saw Coldplay 2 days ago! Haha!
August 21, 200917 yr Haha :D! Well, atleast you have something to do :D! But I have to go now! I'll see you soon!
August 21, 200917 yr Haha ya! But I finished it:P Awww, ok! Well it was nice talking to you and hopefully talk to you soon then. Bye:hug:
August 21, 200917 yr :curtain: Hi everyone! How are you all? :D What's happened lately? I'm sorry I haven't been here for a long time. School's started again and I was away last weekend... well, guess why. :rolleyes: For my COLDPLAY show! :dance: :wacky: :bigcry: :dance: Tonight I'll write my review! :sneaky: :D (and maybe upload some more videos :wink:)
Create an account or sign in to comment