• Replies 45k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jsalyers

• lndnsky

• Pris

• SwallowedInSea

Im tired too... Its almost midnight. And I have to wake up at 6.30am tomorrow. We have this thing on Easter to go to the church and bless our food. Im not religuos but my mum is making me go. :(

Cold and wet? Nice... Its sunny and warm and dry here. :D But I'd chage it in no time for Britan. :D

Oh... Im off Dave... Too late... Night!!! :D

:lol:The ad that shows up for me on this page is for the Atoms For Peace aka Thom Yorke show, which ahem Christa & I went to last night;) Where I almost had to break up, not one ladies & gents, but TWO fights between Christa and some guys who dared get in front of her. Gawd, I wuv her! :laugh3:

I have to change the page, what's happening?!?

Umm, you mean we're actually posting?! Or are you talking about C&Cers meeting up for a little vacacion en España (meaning Sarah going to see how much Spanish Chavi has learned the past few months in Sevilla):P

I know someone who has a pretty nice flat right in the center of Sevilla. I'm sure she'll be thrilled to have you there for what?, 2 weeks?!!!!! :P

:cheesy: How convenient! Think you can put me in touch with her? :P

Okay, now this is getting silly and doesn't even make sense anymore. :lol: Who wants a postcard from Sevilla? :D

2 fights? :o

Oh hello all :lips:

i dont know what got into me, we were in 10th row and we could not see anything at all so we moved to the back a little, these tall jerks came running up infront of pushing and shoving, not what i expected to happen at a thom show, and i was like "No one is getting in my way" and it all worked out, i stood up to them, yelled a little and they did not expect that from me, but i was pissed as shit, no one was pushing me around! but Atoms were great and im soo sooo happy we went, i have lots of vids but will take forever to upload, thom was in a great mood and i have lots of awesome wormy dance moves from him!