February 6, 200917 yr i gotta go get the kids, cooky should be arising soon, i think i can see the crypt opening and I can smell the coffee from jersey. be back soon Hi & bye Christa!!! :kiss: I did too think the "big" announcement was something else (contest to win wembley tix for instance...) when I got online this morning at uni.. but then let down ! I'm still very happy for you guys in the US. Hello mis amigas latinas ! :D Hola chica!! :D Ya I probably would rather have them doing a south america tour/latin! So everyone could see them you know! That would be awesome :nice: Hey Joe!!! :kiss: hahaha don't worry kids, I bet they'll add tourdates in some new places :bomb: and if they don't they better do a few wembley contests! :P They better :whip:
February 6, 200917 yr EVENING SARAH !! :D Mark, there's a Squeee thread, why dont you go there :P Because everybodsqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's here!!:lol:
February 6, 200917 yr Yay, I'm so happy to see (almost) everyone here! :nice: Chavi, I am terrible about sending things on time, but I promise a birthday card (from far away :P) will find its way to you soon! Speaking of which, Pris, have you gotten yours yet?
February 6, 200917 yr Because everybodsqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's here!!:lol: Oh Mark :rolleyes: :P Bonjour Chavi! Comment avez-vous ete? I know I can't hear you saying this, but I'm sure it sounds cute/hot with the accent :wacky: Yay, I'm so happy to see (almost) everyone here! :nice: Chavi, I am terrible about sending things on time, but I promise a birthday card (from far away :P) will find its way to you soon! Speaking of which, Pris, have you gotten yours yet? :kiss: dont worry about it !
February 6, 200917 yr Oh Mark :rolleyes: :P I know I can't hear you saying this, but I'm sure it sounds cute/hot with the accent :wacky: :kiss: dont worry about it ! Hehehe, ya it pretty much is;) :D I dont know how to do the accent marks on the computer though!
February 6, 200917 yr I'm sure it will get there eventually.... So Joe, are you excited about all those West Coast dates?? I'm super jealous... maybe I'll have to fly out there and see them with you!! :P Well, as disappointed as I am about no NY dates, I'm trying to look on the bright side-- I'll be saving lots of money! :lol:
February 6, 200917 yr I'm sure it will get there eventually.... So Joe, are you excited about all those West Coast dates?? I'm super jealous... maybe I'll have to fly out there and see them with you!! :P Well, as disappointed as I am about no NY dates, I'm trying to look on the bright side-- I'll be saving lots of money! :lol: I am really excited!!! But...I dunno if it will work out, they go on sale next week and I dont have the money right now. I might just end up have to buy one that someone is seling later on I guess:\
February 6, 200917 yr Bonjour Chavi! Comment avez-vous ete? :wink3: I'm sure it will get there eventually.... So Joe, are you excited about all those West Coast dates?? I'm super jealous... maybe I'll have to fly out there and see them with you!! :P Well, as disappointed as I am about no NY dates, I'm trying to look on the bright side-- I'll be saving lots of money! :lol: I'm sure it will :nice: And yayyyy for tourdate in San Diego!!!! Joe are you going?? I'm considering going over there for that gig..... :D
February 6, 200917 yr Author hello everyone :nice: Christaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :hug: You, Carla and Cooky just made my whole week ! I mean month ! heck, YEAR ! :kiss::kiss: and I love it how the three of you got me cards with butterflies on it :P my own little Postcards from far away project :heart: So sorry about that ! hope you'll feel better soon. Dont stay up too late for W&P if you dont feel okay.. :kiss: :dance: :dance: very happy for you Joe ! show some pics.. I wanna see the cards! hahaha don't worry kids, I bet they'll add tourdates in some new places :bomb: and if they don't they better do a few wembley contests! :P I can't believe they haven't yet Lore, I was sure this was gonna be it.. i feel so spoiled right now... Hello, SwallowedInSqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!:P Mark is on squee mode :lol: some one flip it off :P Hey Sarah!!! Wow we all havent been together in while now:nice: hey :angry: cooky and I weren't even here! very happy for you Joe, and sarah, christa and cooky, you KNOW they won't skip NY, they're just saving the best for last!
February 6, 200917 yr I am really excited!!! But...I dunno if it will work out, they go on sale next week and I dont have the money right now. I might just end up have to buy one that someone is seling later on I guess:\ Yup... I definitely know how that feels-- in a way I'm almost a little relieved I don't have to spend lots of money on that right now. But you could always get cheap seats-- at least you're there, right? :)
February 6, 200917 yr :wink3: I'm sure it will :nice: And yayyyy for tourdate in San Diego!!!! Joe are you going?? I'm considering going over there for that gig..... :D Oh Pris you so should come over here for the show, that would be fun:D
February 6, 200917 yr :wink3: I'm sure it will :nice: And yayyyy for tourdate in San Diego!!!! Joe are you going?? I'm considering going over there for that gig..... :D You definitely should!! I'm toying with the idea of the Toronto show, but I think I would miss too much work and I really need to work all I can right now. :\ very happy for you Joe, and sarah, christa and cooky, you KNOW they won't skip NY, they're just saving the best for last! Carla! :D That's right-- NY is definitely the best!!! :P I really hope there is something in NY- I mean, they're doing shows in Wisconsin and North Carolina, but not NY?? That just seems weird. :confused:
February 6, 200917 yr hello everyone :nice: show some pics.. I wanna see the cards! I can't believe they haven't yet Lore, I was sure this was gonna be it.. i feel so spoiled right now... Mark is on squee mode :lol: some one flip it off :P hey :angry: cooky and I weren't even here! very happy for you Joe, and sarah, christa and cooky, you KNOW they won't skip NY, they're just saving the best for last! Aw im sorry Carla, well your here now:P Where is Noelia? Oh Sarah, ya I could always do that too. Ahhhh i dunno!!!
February 6, 200917 yr ok, i am back we need antonia and cooky and who am i forgetting? dont want to leave anyone out. i am so psyched for sunday grammy viewing and birthday party all in one. edit - carla is here yeah!! how was your trip. Pris you should go to san diego
February 6, 200917 yr ok, i am back we need antonia and cooky and who am i forgetting? dont want to leave anyone out. i am so psyched for sunday grammy viewing and birthday party all in one. edit - carla is here yeah!! how was your trip. Pris you should go to san diego Yeah, Sunday night should be fun!! :) I can't wait!
February 6, 200917 yr ok, i am back we need antonia and cooky and who am i forgetting? dont want to leave anyone out. i am so psyched for sunday grammy viewing and birthday party all in one. birthday party?? yayyy :dance: any plans??
February 6, 200917 yr Hey Carla & Christa!! :D Oh Pris you so should come over here for the show, that would be fun:D I'm definitely considering it....... flights to tijuana are incredibly cheap right now, and it's not a problem to get from there to san diego..... :D I just don't wanna spend my money and take my work vacations and then miss a latinamerican tour........ :\
Create an account or sign in to comment