February 22, 200917 yr Ah, I see! Haha, I don't like Valencia though :P. Yeah, forums helps alot when it come to writing! It certainly has helped me! Congrats! That's alot! well valencia is not the same since rafa benitez left them, and all that is for the president fault :evil: i hate him. he also fired quique sanchez when he was a good coacher too. :( and the worst they even fired cañizares :bigcry: yep when it comes to writing it helps, although i have to say i've learnt bad words here too :P thanks, although i think i post too much :worried:
February 22, 200917 yr your boyfriend doesn't want to come right, he dn't like coldplay Uhhuh, my boyfriend doesn't like Coldplay at all... Nor does he like most of the music I like, like Kings of Leon, Kaiserchiefs, The Killers, the Kooks etc. And when he goes to a festival, he goes there with a big group of friends.. And he doesn't know anyone @ Werchter (I don't know anyone either, but I really like to get to know new people like you and Chavi and other CPers). I'm going to give it a try and win tickets for Pinkpop this year :) He'd go there with me if I'd win..
February 22, 200917 yr Nothing wrong with it at all! :rolleyes: They were on Saturday Night Live last weekend, but I'm sure you knew that already. :P :disappointed: I did not.. now, I'm gutted ! :lol: hey here is not like that... you see the famouse actor but you don't hear his real voice, cause you listen the dubbed one in spanish. so you hear it directly in spanish so is not that odd... but i think we should see things in original version so to improve languages. :) and subtitles are an option that txt allows on each channel here, you can even follow spanish series with subtitles (which are for deaf people). I only watch dubbed movies when I go to the cinema. Otherwise, I always put subtitles on dvds, or I download (:shame: I know, bad me) them in their original version. I will watch that TV show you told me about this afternoon. I watched the first few minutes of it.. and damn, they speak way too fast for me :stunned: :lol:
February 22, 200917 yr Evening everyone... The board is very slow tonight... But Ill try my best to be here cause Im off to uni tomorrow afternoon... :(
February 22, 200917 yr Author Uhhuh, my boyfriend doesn't like Coldplay at all... Nor does he like most of the music I like, like Kings of Leon, Kaiserchiefs, The Killers, the Kooks etc. And when he goes to a festival, he goes there with a big group of friends.. And he doesn't know anyone @ Werchter (I don't know anyone either, but I really like to get to know new people like you and Chavi and other CPers). I'm going to give it a try and win tickets for Pinkpop this year :) He'd go there with me if I'd win.. i know that kind of BF... I wanna go to pinkpop too, the boss is going to be there :wideeyed: line up will be announced march 4th did you hear? edit hiii antonia, oh nooo will have to miss you again, I;ve gotten so used to you being here al the time again I don't know if i can handle it :bigcry:
February 22, 200917 yr Uhhuh, my boyfriend doesn't like Coldplay at all... Nor does he like most of the music I like, like Kings of Leon, Kaiserchiefs, The Killers, the Kooks etc. Just random but those are my fav bands...
February 22, 200917 yr I only watch dubbed movies when I go to the cinema. Otherwise, I always put subtitles on dvds, or I download (:shame: I know, bad me) them in their original version. I will watch that TV show you told me about this afternoon. I watched the first few minutes of it.. and damn, they speak way too fast for me :stunned: :lol: here is dubbed everywhere... tv, cinema... :uhoh: even adverts... so strange in portugal only adverts are dubbed, lol i :lol: each time i saw some adverts there, for instance Penelope Cruz one. :lol: and everybody looked at me like.. :uhoh: that girl's crazy :wacko: bad you bad you downloading them :P they speak too fast? well it needs time till you get used to it, i felt the same when i watched soap operas in portugal (yep, yep i watched soap operas, to socialize with other people from student's hall and to get used to the language :))
February 22, 200917 yr i know that kind of BF... I wanna go to pinkpop too, the boss is going to be there :wideeyed: line up will be announced march 4th did you hear? Didn't know that, thanks :) I'm excited to know what the line-up will be!! Well, if he with me to Pinkpop, that will only be because there are a lot of friends of him who are there.. Not because of the music because he doesn't give a (....) about music :inquisitive: I haven't got the money to go to Pinkpop (have been there in 2007, which was great! :D) I'll only go if I am able to win tickets.. Edit: hiiiii Antonia!! :D *waves*
February 22, 200917 yr Just random but those are my fav bands... just random but seems you like K bands: Kings of Leon, Kaiserchiefs, The Killers, the Kooks btw i do like them too ;)
February 22, 200917 yr Author here is dubbed everywhere... tv, cinema... :uhoh: even adverts... so strange in portugal only adverts are dubbed, lol i :lol: each time i saw some adverts there, for instance Penelope Cruz one. :lol: and everybody looked at me like.. :uhoh: that girl's crazy :wacko: bad you bad you downloading them :P they speak too fast? well it needs time till you get used to it, i felt the same when i watched soap operas in portugal (yep, yep i watched soap operas, to socialize with other people from student's hall and to get used to the language :)) I think dubbing is also bad for another reason, I thinkI learned most of my english from tv, and if you dub everything you make it too easy, english would be much easier to learn if you didn't dub I think just random but seems you like K bands: Kings of Leon, Kaiserchiefs, The Killers, the Kooks btw i do like them too ;) I thought the same, but I though it would bemark-ish to comment on it :lol: btw add snowpatrol right antonia?
February 22, 200917 yr just random but seems you like K bands: Kings of Leon, Kaiserchiefs, The Killers, the Kooks btw i do like them too ;) Yeah its all K... I like other bands not just K ones!!!! :P Peanuts! I just wanted to say that Kikiriki!!! I wanted to say that!!! *its Croatian word for peanuts* :P
February 22, 200917 yr btw add snowpatrol right antonia? Weeeeeeeeeeeeee how do you know that??? :stunned:
February 22, 200917 yr Yes, you can add Snowpatrol, Razorlight, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Radiohead and loads of others to those fav. bands :)
February 22, 200917 yr Author Weeeeeeeeeeeeee how do you know that??? :stunned: oooh you only see that every once in a while, :rolleyes: and i love them too :D
February 22, 200917 yr oooh you only see that every once in a while, :rolleyes: and i love them too :D I dont get it. :confused: You only see what every once in a while? :confused:
February 22, 200917 yr Yes, you can add Snowpatrol, Razorlight, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Radiohead and loads of others to those fav. bands :) Yep yep!!!
February 22, 200917 yr ive arisen from the dreaded c & C virus thread. hello everyone what did i miss?
February 22, 200917 yr A peanut fight :P :P:P:P:P:P ive arisen from the dreaded c & C virus thread. hello everyone what did i miss? Hey Christa!!! Ooh I dont think you missed a lot... Usual days, usual talks...
February 22, 200917 yr i hate being sick, my family was great though, they all took care of me, missed everyone. what did everyone do this weekend? Sarah did you go to a party?
Create an account or sign in to comment