November 1, 200817 yr I sat next to a Coldplaying.com person. She's mostly a lurker, but will begoing to the Orlando show. I told to stop all the lurking and get with the posting!:P
November 1, 200817 yr TALK ABOUT A PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTION. IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE I 1ST SAW THE BAND AND THINGS HAVE CHANGED QUITE A BIT. THE BAND WAS CHARMING THE 1ST TIME I SAW THEM IN FRONT OF A CROWD OF 500, NOW THEY ARE JUST SHOW STOPPERS. IT WAS AN IMPRESSIVE SHOW AND I'D LIKE TO SAY hi TO MY TWO NEW pORTEGUESE FRIENDS
November 1, 200817 yr TWO WORDS: F**KING. AWESOME. Actually, 4 words: f**king awesome BATS and pumpkins! Okay, so: a) My seats were GREAT! I was on the aisle near the front of section 6 on the floor... I wasn't sure if I'd be able to see, but it was fantastic! The Talk/GPASUYF/Hardest Part set was really close to me :D b) The Halloween stuff was awesome! The roadies wore skeleton shirts, they tried to pull of some Halloween jokes (but kind of failed :P ), the magic balls were pumpkins, Chris kept mentioning Halloween... but the best part was definitely the bat/pumpkin confetti. When I first realized that they were dropping bats instead of butterflies, I freaked out! c) I think they performed really well, better than in August. It seemed short (Yellow was the only encore... what?!), but incredibly high energy. Everyone seemed to enjoy the fact that it was Halloween. There was a lot more talking from Chris than there was in August. d) I wonder if they told Chris to calm down with the Obama stuff, cause he only mentioned the election once. I think he was wearing his SNL armband though (can anyone confirm?) I took A LOT of video and pictures, so I'll upload/post as soon as I can. I don't really know how :P
November 1, 200817 yr On behalf of my mum, EnglishSilk, I am again requesting anyone to donate a butterfly from your concert location to EnglishSilk`s Butterflies For Baby Mobile Project!(search EnglishSilk) Thanks again to all who have sent butterflies and thoughtful wishes! *please pm KIMCHI for mailing or email address!* Bless you, Coldplayers!
Create an account or sign in to comment