✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

31-Oct-08: Washington DC - Verizon Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noelia...you are a fast learner:D

You're so proud, arentcha??? I can tell LOL

I just want to say..since Carla and Noelia are both here...I just received further instructions from Oxfam about volunteering and GUESS who's cell number I now have????

Hmm, how much can I stretch my Coldplay-karma???:sneaky: Will it land me a date w/ Pete:laugh3: through my "connections?"(just kidding, i'm not delusional, yet.)

ooops I didn't read those.:embarassed: So you're saying I've got no shot?!?!:stunned:

What about pics? Christa&I have pics!!! Does that give me an edge--or just make me seem crazier, and thus lessens any delusional-chances I had:P

sweetie sweetie sweetie....

chavi and I have the first pic off course... but we wanted to keep the hiotness to ourselves! :P

why does the washington post (style section) say that tonight's concert has been cancelled do to an "illness" chris has?

it doesn't. it says Gwyneth has cancelled on Obama

Sorry, Virginia! Early yesterday, the Barack Obama campaign announced that none other than Oscar winner Gwyneth Paltrow would headline get-out-the-vote rallies in Richmond and Arlington today. (Who better than the macrobiotic Pilates princess of Manhattan and London to help turn a red state blue?)

But hours later came notice that Paltrow -- whose husband, Chris Martin, plays Verizon Center tonight with Coldplay-- had to cancel, "due to an illness." Still, plenty of other celebrities are out there doing their part for the candidate of their choice in the final days of the campaign.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/30/AR2008103004871.html

sweetie sweetie sweetie....

chavi and I have the first pic off course... but we wanted to keep the hiotness to ourselves! :P

Sure sure..:inquisitive:

But yea, Christa made a tactical mistake but letting that pic out:P Oh well, I'll always have that moment of standing there acting like an idiot next to him....:laugh3:

Sure sure..:inquisitive:

But yea, Christa made a tactical mistake but letting that pic out:P Oh well, I'll always have that moment of standing there acting like an idiot next to him....:laugh3:

see there's the differnce... we didn't act like idiots...:P

come to think of it I might as well put that pic back online now that you;ve outted him...

seriously you never saw it? cause we did put it up

I don't know why if you posted it I missed it, but no DEFINITELy didn't see it. 'Cause I thought "Pete" was this older dude, so that's why I was so shocked w/ the reality. And thus my mini-crush LOL.

So, thanks a lot, girl! You could've warned me so I didn't just stand there like an idiot when I met him! LOL (ok now I'll shut up and get outta here, 'cause we're so way off topic!!!! sorrysorrysorry!)

Anyone going to go say HI tonight? Let us know!!!

who cares no updates yet... and where did mel go! teasing us with the phone number and then leaving.. i bet she's calling him!

just one more thing... we took the pic off because pete said something about not posting it on his blog because of his identity..

i guess now... he knows it's no ise anymore...

sorry for the no waring I thought you'd seen it....

uhoh i hope posting Pete's pic doesn't cause problems!:uhoh: come on, we're not THAT crazy (though it might sound like it sometimes)Well, blame Christa, she did it! I was an innocent bystander!!! hehe

And yup Mel must be out trick or treating...she showed me a pic of her daughter, and it'd be a crime to keep that little girl inside! So cute! (but I'm not posting ANY pics anymore of non-famous ppl :lipsrsealed2: LOL ,so don't worry Mel)

Sooo, Duffy should be on right about now....