✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

31-Oct-08: Washington DC - Verizon Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah

Am I part of the cure ?

Or Am I part of the trick or treats ? ;)

was very funny to hear it as it caught the crowds off guard :)

Yes, that was funny. And he said Washington instead of London too in Cemeteries of London. At least I think he did.

Yes, that was funny. And he said Washington instead of London too in Cemeteries of London. At least I think he did.

Yeah that too :)

I felt it was kindda short. I was really looking forward watching Talk and Hardest Part with full instruments Live.. but at least he didnt forget to include them.

Overall it was awsome. another memoriable moment is when Chris turned the mic to the crowd who sang FIx U while the band played.

Yeah that too :)

I felt it was kindda short. I was really looking forward watching Talk and Hardest Part with full instruments Live.. but at least he didnt forget to include them.

Overall it was awsome. another memoriable moment is when Chris turned the mic to the crowd who sang FIx U while the band played.

I really wanted to hear The Hardest Part with full instruments too, hm. It was funny when he was rolling around on the stage on the left side after one of the songs :laugh3:

Wow!!!!!!

That sounds like it was a great show with a lot of unexpected little treats!!!!

<Lovind the dead roadie :P and the halloween confetti!!!!!>

Everyone's pics and vid's are just awesome!!!!!

<Great as always Angie!!!! ;)>

But there's just a little thing posted that i completely disagree with

...Chris took off his jacket fairly early as did Jonny; Guy didn't take anything off but he was only wearing red shirt w/ a vest to begin with so he wouldn't have had much to take off! Will seemed to be really into the drumming thing tonight, particularly during VLV....

SO not true............. :wacky:

So I have like half of the concert on video, and I'm working on uploading those to my computer... Does anyone have Chris' little speech before The Scientist? Oh, and Lost!, that's like the only song I didn't record :P

Yeah, Chris did change a lot of lyrics... I feel like he changed a third song too, but I'm not sure. I think the band and crew really got into the Halloween spirit, which was so awesome!

Sleeping in Section 102

My fiance and I are big Coldplay fans and held tickets for months. We took metro last night and partied on the way. I guess we were toasted by the time we got to our seats and almost immediately fell asleep. We were sitting in section 102 about 10-20 feet from where they played the acoustic number in the audience. Ashamed to say that it was about the only number we saw them play. Did anyone get our picture? I'd love to see it if you did.

Great show!!! Only bad thing was no confetti came my way. Last time I sat over in 113 and got some easy because it seems to blow in that direction. This time I was in 120 and none came over. Oh well it was still awesome. Chris is so cute!

Asleep at the Show :sleeping:

^^ Yikes, that's a shame! How did you not wake up when they started?!

I guess we "enjoyed ourselves" a little much on the way to the show. I was only awake for a few things - hey guys wake up! - i got your picture dude! - the acoustic performance - and then the stadium was nearly empty.