✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

31-Oct-08: Washington DC - Verizon Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay now you're just messing with us right?

Nope! If someone has pictures of us sleeping I'd love to see them. And yes, our fridge has many magnets from places we've been together. Anyone have a coldplay magnet?? :D

Hello folks! I am new to this forum. My name is Angie and I just attended my first Coldplay concert. I was at the Halloween show and a guy with a huge camera came up to me and took my photo [i was in costume as Little Red Riding Hood]. I was so giddy that I didn't ask him where it was going to end up.

Does anyone know if the center had someone hired to take Halloween photos? Was it a crew member? [i want to see how they came out because he was at a very awkward/seemingly unflattering angle.]

Thanks!

-Angie

• 3 months later...

Washington DC -Halloween night

What can I say about this show other than it was a lot of great energy. I have never seen so many people of different race, gender and age all enjoying something in common like Coldplay brings. It was great. I had floor seats and when they sang "lover in Japan" confetti shaped like bats in orange, black, and silver came flittering down all over the crowd. It was amazing. This band always gives 110% and is one of the few that actually gives back to their fans.

It looks like this go round in the states the closest they are coming to my area is about 700 miles away. I was tempted to buy tickets and fly to NC to see them, but instead I one uped myself. I bought tickets to see them in Dublin Ireland in September. This is gonna be great!