✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

OneRepublic

Angel Eyes

I watched TV one hour ago and I saw this song...

This song from " One Republic " its called ( Apologize )...

really lovely song - I know it's a sad song, but I just love it...

well - I don't know anything about this band and I've never see them before...

I found a video for this song...

I hope you like it... and before I forget, this band collaborated with Timbaland in this song....

Enjoy IT :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJDUQuAqMws]Timbaland - Apologize (feat. One Republic)[/ame]

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it has something like 44,000,000 views on YouhooTube, which must mean something! (probably almost a record of some sorts) Anyhow, I like the song, but the radio stations are overplaying it quite a bit..

What exactly is it about? (I find most recording artists say something, but it's often about something else..):rolleyes:

I believe it was Timbaland feat. One Republic, not the other way round, and it's not really new as it's been around for 3 months or so on the radio.

Its actually One Republic's song.... they released it ions ago on their first try at big radio but were shelfed. Timbaland heard them back in the day and decided to take them under his wing. The song was then 'revamped' by Timbo and released on Timbo's album. So there's an orginal veriosn floating around somewhere... and I am sure it sounds much different than the version out now. :)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for make in this thread alive - and as I see this song not new and the band too...

well, its been a while now I didn't listen to the radio so I don't know if this song was overplayed, but anyway I think this song is good...

and thanks - Berrywoman - about the information...:)

Its actually One Republic's song.... they released it ions ago on their first try at big radio but were shelfed. Timbaland heard them back in the day and decided to take them under his wing. The song was then 'revamped' by Timbo and released on Timbo's album. So there's an orginal veriosn floating around somewhere... and I am sure it sounds much different than the version out now. :)

Yep, that's right. I'm not really a fan of this band, but I listened to both versions and I liked the original more. Maybe that's just me, though. The song is REALLY overplayed now, too.

Yep, that's right. I'm not really a fan of this band, but I listened to both versions and I liked the original more. Maybe that's just me, though. The song is REALLY overplayed now, too.

Well, as I see some of you said there is an original song and it's sound different about the one I knew - Well - How! I want to listen to that original one, but where can I find it?

I stand corrected.

But truth be told, I haven't heard of one republic before this song

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Stop and stare

I think I'm moving but I go nowhere

Yeah I know that everyone gets scared

But I've become what I can't be

Oh, do u see what I see...

^ oh '' Stop and stare ''

this song is lovely too!:nice:

thanks David for mention it...:)