• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OneRepublic have released a new single "Secrets" which will be the theme song of a German movie called "Zweiohrküken". The film will start up at the beginning of December. :)

I like this song! :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qus3ezCd1s]YouTube - One Republic - Secrets ( Official Music Video )[/ame]

the new single is out, has anyone listened to it????

it's called all the right moves

It's a nice song :D

OneRepublic have released a new single "Secrets" which will be the theme song of a German movie called "Zweiohrküken". The film will start up at the beginning of December. :)

I like this song! :D

YouTube - One Republic - Secrets ( Official Music Video )

I like it too! :D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I loveeeee One Republic. First album was my fave and I love Ryan Tedder! He is behind some great songs [outside of one republic]

My faves:

Say All I Need

Mercy

Tyrant

Prodigal

Apologize

Missing Persons 1&2

Marching On

All This Time

Goodbye Apathy

Secrets

and the list goes on!

They are underrated. I feel that many people were confused by their smash record "Apologize" after Timbaland remixed it bc it had them anticipating a different sound. I still love them though

I loveeeee One Republic. First album was my fave and I love Ryan Tedder! He is behind some great songs [outside of one republic]

My faves:

Say All I Need

Mercy

Tyrant

Prodigal

Apologize

Missing Persons 1&2

Marching On

All This Time

Goodbye Apathy

Secrets

and the list goes on!

They are underrated. I feel that many people were confused by their smash record "Apologize" after Timbaland remixed it bc it had them anticipating a different sound. I still love them though

Indeed, people also have a wrong image of One Republic because of Apologize, they are really great artist with great songwriting abilities(Ryan Tedder for example wrote Turning Tables from Adele and Stay The Night from James Blunt)

• 8 months later...

GUYS LETS TALK ABOUT ONEREPUBLIC!! terrific band. i got into them just after dreaming out loud. seriously underrated band with huge potential and talent. some call them the american coldplay but in my eyes they're not one bit similar. they're AS talented as coldplay just not as big.

oh and really looking forward to their new album and Feel Again is just brilliant

[ame=

]
[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...
GUYS LETS TALK ABOUT ONEREPUBLIC!! terrific band. i got into them just after dreaming out loud. seriously underrated band with huge potential and talent. some call them the american coldplay but in my eyes they're not one bit similar. they're AS talented as coldplay just not as big.

oh and really looking forward to their new album and Feel Again is just brilliant

Feel again is brilliant indeed, and I honestly have to admit that I think they're even more talented than Coldplay(Don't kill me for this:laugh3:) They play practically all instruments.