✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Nominated For Four MTV EMAs (Ceremony: 6th Nov 2008, Echo Arena, Liverpool)

Loki0012

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I have never seen such a load of crap in all my entire life!! MTV has sunk to the lowest depths of depravity!! I wouldnt be surprised if MTV are deluged with complaints!!!! I am glad that Coldplay dont really pay any attention to awards and accolades!! Coldplay are WAAAAAAYYYYYY above all that shit!!:D:D:D:D

HMMMMMM>......... BRITNEY SPEARS FANS ARE CRAZY.......... THeyve mustv hired someone to click the vote button a thousand times a day.... There desperate to revive britney back after her album blackout was a huge FLOP... which won thats the werid question?....

Do you have to call it Europe music awards awhen mostly us acts won???!! MAybe we should call it MTV US RIP OFF ACTS AWARDS....... The voting technique i think is the wrong thing to do...... they shuldve used the award techniques they did last yr where in you have to register and etc./....

ANYWAY I wont bother watching it on tv and would only watch the killers performance.. COLDPLAY dnt need awards.....ONly grammyyssss..... hehe...which i think they have a huge chance to pull off since judges would be voting for it.

THE AMAS? no expectations either