October 9, 200817 yr Sarah!!! AHHHH thats so cool!!! Congrats on meeting him!!! Im so jealous:P I would have died though!!!! :D
October 9, 200817 yr Sure did! I was there too, and I was the one that actually spotted him!!:D It was an incredible surprise, and capped a fantastic evening, as the Travis concert was fab. We had hoped to meet the Travis boys of course, but after meeting Chris that didn't matter any more. I went home on a real high.:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: One guy had already stopped Chris, and he was just about to make his escape when I politely asked him if he could spare a few moments of his time. So he stopped again and then quite a few other people appeared and Chris then ended up being detained for several minutes. His two female companions were also very patient. I apologised for taking up his time, and I was heartened to hear him say: "It's OK - it's my job." I asked him if he had been at the gig, and he said he had, but had missed the start because he'd been in the studio. I thanked him again afterwards for sparing us the time and wished him "a good evening". :surprised: you too? :o you all are very lucky :clap: wait! his two female companions? :inquisitive:
October 9, 200817 yr ^ did you use any of your pun magic on him mark? :rolleyes: No - but I did "apologise" to him for asking him to sign a Travis ticket (which is the only thing I had on me), and he responded with something like "Well, if you can't get the best.............", which was highly amusing!!:P
October 9, 200817 yr He's so great to stop and chat with fans....it's just so awesome you guys got that experience. I want mine now!!!!!
October 9, 200817 yr Wow...good for you!! Glad to hear he was in good form and nice to you :-) By the way, I know it doesn't really matter anymore.......but how were Travis??????? They were on cracking form, and seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves. The venue was ideal (small and intimate with a lot of character), and Fran said it was the best gig of the tour. He also bemoaned the fact the venue (The Astoria) was to be pulled down in favour of a new train station.:( As he said, London really needs another train station.:dozey: We made front row, of course, and the other great thing was that the security guys were handing out cups of water to people in the front rows, which I thought was a nice touch.:D
October 9, 200817 yr :surprised: you too? :o you all are very lucky :clap: wait! his two female companions? :inquisitive: I have no idea who they were.:confused:
October 9, 200817 yr I have no idea who they were.:confused: how old they seem to be?.. i'm thinking that may be are his sisters :idea2: anyways, the point is that you've met him at the concert :dance:
October 9, 200817 yr how old they seem to be?.. i'm thinking that may be are his sisters :idea2: anyways, the point is that you've met him at the concert :dance: I know. I feel very privileged indeed.:cool:
October 9, 200817 yr He sure did.:cool: How is it that he gets better and better and better??????? such a down to earth fellow
October 9, 200817 yr Sure did! I was there too, and I was the one that actually spotted him!!:D It was an incredible surprise, and capped a fantastic evening, as the Travis concert was fab. We had hoped to meet the Travis boys of course, but after meeting Chris that didn't matter any more. I went home on a real high.:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: One guy had already stopped Chris, and he was just about to make his escape when I politely asked him if he could spare a few moments of his time. So he stopped again and then quite a few other people appeared and Chris then ended up being detained for several minutes. His two female companions were also very patient. I apologised for taking up his time, and I was heartened to hear him say: "It's OK - it's my job." I asked him if he had been at the gig, and he said he had, but had missed the start because he'd been in the studio. I thanked him again afterwards for sparing us the time and wished him "a good evening". you are so excited that you even forgot to put a :rolleyes: in the post :lol: wow he was really nice :blush: anyway congrats!
October 9, 200817 yr How is it that he gets better and better and better??????? such a down to earth fellow I was extremely impressed by his patience and humility. Of course he'll have "off days" like everyone, but all who met him on this occasion would have left with a good opinion of him.;)
October 9, 200817 yr I was extremely impressed by his patience and humility. Of course he'll have "off days" like everyone, but all who met him on this occasion would have left with a good opinion of him.;) I am glad that you shared this story with us.
October 9, 200817 yr shoulda asked him for a postal address :rolleyes: LOL I am picturing the scenario Chris may I ask you a favor in the meantime? We have tracked down the bakery on coldplaying forum and know hoe to get there, but we still need a zip code and oh btw is it 2a or 4a?
October 9, 200817 yr you are so excited that you even forgot to put a :rolleyes: in the post :lol: This occasion merits some decorum.;) wow he was really nice :blush: As are Sarah and Felix.;) anyway congrats! Thanks. It couldn't have happened at a better time, either, as I was told I would have to find somewhere else to live on Tuesday......................................
October 9, 200817 yr I am glad that you shared this story with us. That's the sort of thing this community is really for.;)
October 9, 200817 yr Thanks. It couldn't have happened at a better time, either, as I was told I would have to find somewhere else to live on Tuesday...................................... I hope you will work it out!!!!!
October 9, 200817 yr I hope you will work it out!!!!! It'll sort itself out one way or another. However, I'm not looking forward to it as the whole process is very stressful.
October 9, 200817 yr It'll sort itself out one way or another. However, I'm not looking forward to it as the whole process is very stressful. I will be thinking of you then:) Promise - though dunno if it is help or not, but mabye at some spiritual level or whatever Good night!
October 9, 200817 yr i think Chris himself doesn't have any idea about how many fans he met till now? Not we meeting him hahha:lol:
October 9, 200817 yr I will be thinking of you then:) Promise - though dunno if it is help or not, but mabye at some spiritual level or whatever Good night! Thanks. All messages of goodwill help in situations like these.;)
October 9, 200817 yr who are those 2 female companions Mark is it his wife??? glad you met Chris Mark!!!:)
October 9, 200817 yr i was there too! poor christopher, everybody asking for pictures and autographs, it was really sad to see him stalked in that way! especially that group of japanese girls.. vicky tried to rescue him a few times!
Create an account or sign in to comment