nsare001

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I found this and figured I'd share my setlist, too. It's from the Today Show on June 27, 2008... I got it by simply standing by the stage area as everyone was leaving. The crew person handing them out handed out a few copies, but I didn't see any writing on them. This was the last one he gave out.

todayset.jpg

Underneath "42", it also says "politik/trouble", but 42 was the last song they performed.

I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me who you think the setlist belonged to, judging by the writing? And also, does anyone know who may have written on it and what the writing means? I've always wondered...

• 4 weeks later...

Only tips I have is to ask in advance maybe. At my D.C concert July 8th they gave out two setlists, one to a little girl behind me in the second row and the other to a couple in the front row with me. The girl was kind enough to let me take a picture of her setlist though haha.

Exactly how late did most of you guys stay? I am going with my mom and I'm not sure how long I can convince her to hang around. I would be thrilled to get a setlist. :D

At my concert in D.C they handed out the setlist less than 5 minutes after the concert was over.

• 4 weeks later...

I got mine from the sound booth. I was sitting right next to it. Right after the show was over a guy came running down to ask for a setlist and the sound guy set them up where the guy could get them. The guy tried to take all 3 but I asked if I could have one and the sound guy turned to the guy that had grabbed them and told him to give me one. He said I should get one with all the singing and dancing I was doing during the show. (I was right next to the sound booth I am sure he enjoyed my terrible singing!!!) So thank you to the wonderful roadie for sticking up for me and making sure I got one!!!! My advice is to be quick the lights weren't even up yet!!

I got mine from the sound booth. I was sitting right next to it. Right after the show was over a guy came running down to ask for a setlist and the sound guy set them up where the guy could get them. The guy tried to take all 3 but I asked if I could have one and the sound guy turned to the guy that had grabbed them and told him to give me one. He said I should get one with all the singing and dancing I was doing during the show. (I was right next to the sound booth I am sure he enjoyed my terrible singing!!!) So thank you to the wonderful roadie for sticking up for me and making sure I got one!!!! My advice is to be quick the lights weren't even up yet!!

Yeah, I asked the same people for one at the Boston show. One guy went up, asked for one, and got it... then I went up and politely asked. The guy turned around, gave it to me, and I got all fangirl-ish and was like "omg omg thank you, you're awesome!" and he gave me the sweetest smile :)