✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Getting a Set list

nsare001

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Got another setlist last night (Jonny's this time, I saw the roadie pull it up off the stage), along with 3 guitar picks! I've now mastered the key to getting setlists: don't shut up, just keep screaming and begging for one until they hand one to you :P I'm good at that, apparently :lol:

Ha ha ha...sure your husband won't mind? Hey, *my* husband won't be there. hmmm

Oh he knows me, he would just roll his eyes and say, that's my wife:laugh3: Seriously, I wouldn't do such a thing:wink3: If I get pit, we need to stand together we both seem alike for our Coldplay Love:D

All the roadies seemed busy and a lot of people were yelling for a setlist so I asked the head security for one instead (who was standing their alone). Even if it's not from the roadies, I still got one! :D

All the roadies seemed busy and a lot of people were yelling for a setlist so I asked the head security for one instead (who was standing their alone). Even if it's not from the roadies, I still got one! :D

The security guy next to me was my backup plan, I asked him for the setlist he was holding during the intermission and he said he'd give it to me... However, I'm much happier with Jonny's setlist! :dance: I tried to find the security guy again afterwards to get his too, but he'd disappeared :disappointed: Oh well, one is enough, especially since it's Jonny's and I got one in May too:nice:

• 4 weeks later...

My experiences from yesterday:

Have patience after the show. Look for the names of the roadies and they call (polite). Also ask the roadies that run in front off the stage. Yesterday I asked a roadie with name Phil and he gave us immediate a setlist. Later I asked Richard, but he regretted that he had none. But later, a drumstick was "swept"from the stage. I immediately called "Richard, please give us!" and he did so immediately. The roadies are really nice, you just need to find the right moment, because in their work, they can be reluctant to upset (understandably).

I tried at both the Dallas and Houston shows this year, but wasn't successful. I came the closest in Dallas since I was in the PIT. Another girl who got there before me got it. I asked another roadie if they had any others and he said he would go look. Then one of the security guards told me I had to leave. I told him I was waiting on a set list, and he basically said something along the lines "If he doesn't get it to you by the time you get to that gate, then tough luck!" So, I didn't get one. UGH!

Well, then in Houston, while I was sitting with Angie waiting for the show to begin, she told me I should check out the sound booth since they usually have one and people forget to ask there. She was lucky to have one secured for her by making friends with the security guard next to her. So, at the end of the show, I tried the sound booth but they said they didn't have any :disappointed:

Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be!

• 2 years later...