✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Accent to die for...

CatDubh

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like most accents but worst one, for me anyway, is a Birmingham accent. My sister used to live there and she used to imitate the Brummy accent and have us in stitches! (I think Geordie accent is awful too - especially on tele or radio - it sounds sooooo bad!)

no way, aussie accents???????????????????

why? theres nothing special about them, trust me. aussie guys suck! :-D :)

i have a huge thing for english, irish, scottish and welsh guys... i dont know what it is but they just have this look....and their accents, mmmmmm. though im not a fan of the posh english accents.

no way, aussie accents???????????????????

why? theres nothing special about them, trust me. aussie guys suck! :-D :)

i have a huge thing for english, irish, scottish and welsh guys... i dont know what it is but they just have this look....and their accents, mmmmmm. though im not a fan of the posh english accents.

Awww, but you live there, of course you've had enough! LMAO Wanna know how pathetic I am? I love watching Steve Irwin (not that it's not an intereting show). He's not my type, but his accent! PHWWWOAAARRRR!!! I also love The Secret Life of Us!! aktion033.gif

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no way!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe it. STEVE IRWIN!!! oh god, most of us dont speak like that though. thats how the country folk speak. or...WESTIES!!!!!!! oh their the worst..hehehe...you guys wont know about australian westies but trust me they are bad.

easties and city people dont have that accent...its very different.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no way!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe it. STEVE IRWIN!!! oh god, most of us dont speak like that though. thats how the country folk speak. or...WESTIES!!!!!!! oh their the worst..hehehe...you guys wont know about australian westies but trust me they are bad.

easties and city people dont have that accent...its very different.

I have lotsa Aussie friends. Melbourne, Sydney, Victoria, Brisbane, from all over Oz... And I have a Steve Irwin action figure! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! teufel024.gif

[quote="CatDubh

I love watching Steve Irwin (not that it's not an intereting show). He's not my type, but his accent! PHWWWOAAARRRR!!! I also love The Secret Life of Us!! aktion033.gif

i love neighbours coz of the accents. and the guys are nice too.

There're different accents here in US and Canada... Some might not be as appealing I must say...

Sarah got to hear my all mixed up accent the other day... :?

I love you accent!

I don't know what my favourite accent is. Probably Aussie :smileyround:

aww that ones easy' date=' the scottish accent of course aw makes me melt!! ;) :D xxx[/quote']

like Willie from The Simpsons?

"i 'ate your dog and i 'ate the mess he left on the floor"

....lol

no i'm just playing...ah me too...i love it!!