✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Accent to die for...

CatDubh

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sydney-siders that live near the beach (like me) have normal accents, its just neutral, the westies and country folk have really nasal and harsh sounding "aussie accents" a la steve irwin.....kylie minogue has a beachy sydney persons accent...have any of you heard her speak? do you sort of get me?

ginger: southern americans, in my opinion have, possibly THE strongest accents i have EVER heard.....i cant believe no one has ever told you that. its certainly stronger then a 'yankees' accent

and to all the british and irish posters here: you guys have REALLY strong accents too, you may not know it, but you guys stick out like a sore red thumb, as the saying goes.

of course you probably think the same about me, i think im neutral, but im probably not. :) its weird that.

:oops: just because i live here in the south doesnt mean i have an accent. not everyone here does. and i havnt been in tx all my life...in the south there are plenty of accents. but i just happen to have none of them. i go to other places and people wouldnt know i'm from the south. :roll: