✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Accent to die for...

CatDubh

yehhhh! loch lommond is the best place to go! we might see Nessie :lol:

:stunned: aw hell, its worth it!! I'll risk it for Guy!!

does guy live in scotland? i thought he lived in england somewhere!

anyway Fife is the place to go to guy's hometowm :D

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we could call it Operation Guy Hunt and were t-shirts and hats with Guy on it! :lol:

Yo do realise that people are gonna think your just looking for ANY guy, at all?

And guy hats sound funny, sexually.

Sorry. :stunned:

I lived in Ireland for two years, moved to Canada for 8 years, moved back to NORTHERN Ireland (Actually just 30 miles away from home but the accent here is completely different) where Ive been staying for like, 7 years

I also lived briefly in America and other places, its left me with, not an INTERESTING accent but not a boring one either. As close to Normal as accents get.

I lived in Ireland for two years, moved to Canada for 8 years, moved back to NORTHERN Ireland (Actually just 30 miles away from home but the accent here is completely different) where Ive been staying for like, 7 years

I also lived briefly in America and other places, its left me with, not an INTERESTING accent but not a boring one either. As close to Normal as accents get.

fench or english part of canada...?

i have a normal german accent methinks (well for germany at least)

i have no idea how strong that accent is when i speak english

sounds like a nice one....

German accent, cool.

Berrychen do you have a STRONG new york accent? That would be TOO COOL

I lived in the English part of Canada but attended French boarding school. Haha sometimes you can pick up on the Frenchness, its so fucked up.

Its quite deep these days, I just noticed. Gravely, sounds like I have a throat infection.

German accent, cool.

Berrychen do you have a STRONG new york accent? That would be TOO COOL

I lived in the English part of Canada but attended French boarding school. Haha sometimes you can pick up on the Frenchness, its so fucked up.

Its quite deep these days, I just noticed. Gravely, sounds like I have a throat infection.

I dont think I do... but I've been told I speak like J.Ho... I mean J. Lo.. lol