✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Accent to die for...

CatDubh

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys you only think you dont have accents because you have been surrounded by that accent all your lives' date=' theres no such thing as a neutral accents.[/quote']

It's funny how people can develop new accents. There's Madonna, her English accent is stronger than the Queen's, and Bono is so Americanised! Me no likey! traurig047.gif

ok guys you only think you dont have accents because you have been surrounded by that accent all your lives' date=' theres no such thing as a neutral accents.[/quote']

It's funny how people can develop new accents. There's Madonna, her English accent is stronger than the Queen's, and Bono is so Americanised! Me no likey! traurig047.gif

It is so true... That's how I get my mixed up accent I guess. :-o

Mel Gibson sounds completely American to me... ;)

ah thats cause he is :roll: ...he traded in his australian citerzenship for an american one a long time ago. and they can have him. im pretty sure he was born there anyway and came here when he was young.

you know who was born in australia but you just wouldn't know it? flea from the red hot chilli peppers :o :o

• 2 years later...

about accents i wanted to ask you something, i'm french and sometimes i don't understand a word of what people say, I'm used to RP accent it's the one we learn at school so when it's too different it's hard to understand for me, i(d like to know if when british people speak to american people or else it also happens

anyway, i'd like to have an accent which ever it is if it can sound more English, i have an awful french accent :(

I love accents... there are loads of accents in the UK. Personally I reckon the Manchester Accent is the best but that may be cause I come from there. However in saying that loads of the best singers come from the Northwest. I even have a hard time understanding some of the accents in this country

aww that ones easy' date=' the scottish accent of course aw makes me melt!! ;) :D xxx[/quote']

like Willie from The Simpsons?

"i 'ate your dog and i 'ate the mess he left on the floor"

....lol

no i'm just playing...ah me too...i love it!!

his accent is the most stupidiest accent ever!! no one talks like that here, unless they live in the highlands and even then it still doesn't sound like him!!! :lol: